What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now that the Burner 2.0's have been released, who's going to buy them sight unseen? Or would you buy them without hitting them first?

I've been looking at buying new irons for awhile, so they are definitely on my short list. I just wish I had somewhere around here to test them. The only Dick's within a 60 mile radius charges $29.99 to demo any clubs unless you agree to buy them there on that day. Pretty ridiculous. I also may need a different shaft than the stock stiff, so somewhere that I could test them with maybe a Project X 6.0 or Dynamic Gold X100 would be fantastic.

I've been looking at buying new irons for awhile, so they are definitely on my short list. I just wish I had somewhere around here to test them. The only Dick's within a 60 mile radius charges $29.99 to demo any clubs unless you agree to buy them there on that day. Pretty ridiculous. I also may need a different shaft than the stock stiff, so somewhere that I could test them with maybe a Project X 6.0 or Dynamic Gold X100 would be fantastic.

Thats lame! Stupid Dicks(no pun intended)

Thats lame! Stupid Dicks(no pun intended)

Yeah man, makes it really hard to buy new equipment. In the last year I've bought more equipment just to turn around and resell it when it didn't work for me. The Nike VR Full Cavity irons and Machspeed driver come to mind. Both had rave reviews, but neither worked for me.

well, i love the putter ho'ing in ya jman! you have a killer collection! and good luck with the wifey getting through med school. you can retire soon! just buy and sell putters.

TC, all I'm going to say is 11 now and my PP acct has been taken away by my wife....LOL!!!!!

TC, all I'm going to say is 11 now and my PP acct has been taken away by my wife....LOL!!!!!

well, what did you get today....lol. every time i see you post in here i wonder what putter it is you bought today.

Yeah man, makes it really hard to buy new equipment. In the last year I've bought more equipment just to turn around and resell it when it didn't work for me. The Nike VR Full Cavity irons and Machspeed driver come to mind. Both had rave reviews, but neither worked for me.

I hear ya, it gets expensive.

well, what did you get today....lol. every time i see you post in here i wonder what putter it is you bought today.

Well, its a Bobby Grace, I'll tell you all more after I get it, **** it to Bobby, then get it back. I contacted him with what I got and he asked I send it in, he said its on of less than 10 ever of a VERY popular design of his and with a tour insert. He will not tell me the story and simply said it would be in the letter of authenticity he sends it back with.

I'm so excited its craaaaazy, my investment on this one will be but a minor fraction of what its worth.

man, you sure know how to find them. i think it's awesome. can't wait to see it.

nutt n...but I sold a Titleist Cameron bulls eye 33/350

man, you sure know how to find them. i think it's awesome. can't wait to see it.

I'll never ever ever ever top this one. The man himself, Bobby Grace, is excited about it and for it to get to him...that just excites the heeeeck out of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a LH 24 degree hybrid and a putter for my daughters 6th birthday, now maybe she'll stop trying to swing my clubs the wrong way!

I bought a LH 24 degree hybrid and a putter for my daughters 6th birthday, now maybe she'll stop trying to swing my clubs the wrong way!

Thats awesome! Let us know how she does with them. Home videos are bonus points!

R9 TP irons and Superfast driver, will get them next week

Just ordered an odyssey white hot tour 7H putter. Loved the alignment of it in the store. Should be here early next week.

Started my Miguel Angel Jimenez collection yesterday....Bought a earth/khaki colored Argyle sweater...its getting cold here at 7AM

I bought a 56 Niblick based on the review to see if it can help salvage the nightmare I call a short game.

Good luck with it Rip, I love the 49 I put into my bag
I bought a 56 Niblick based on the review to see if it can help salvage the nightmare I call a short game.

i bought an umbrella(forgot mine at home)

Started my Miguel Angel Jimenez collection yesterday....Bought a earth/khaki colored Argyle sweater...its getting cold here at 7AM

You can't mention argyle sweater around me without posting a picture... just so you know

You can't mention argyle sweater around me without posting a picture... just so you know

Sweater001.jpg

I love it I got it for 19.99 on clearance and its got a windbreaker layer on the inside... now I just need to find some pants to match. You guys are killing me on this site... not only do I love buying new clubs now everytime I go to the store I go to the clothing section.

Spoiler
Sweater001.jpg

I love it I got it for 19.99 on clearance and its got a windbreaker layer on the inside... now I just need to find some pants to match. You guys are killing me on this site... not only do I love buying new clubs now everytime I go to the store I go to the clothing section.

Love it- Nice Find!

Epoch Evolve Tees
Carbide Groove Cleaner
One of those water bottle/brush groove cleaners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back