Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida not looking good against USF. 7-0 USF start of 2nd.

They didn't look good in their first game either. Too sloppy.

umm, james madison?

also, having a tough time deciding which game to watch right now.

Wow, VT could be in for a LONG year with the loss to JMU. And Boise State's win against VT looks a bit less impressive now as well.

Wait, am I the guy that 5 pages ago or so said that VT was NOT that good? Hmmmm.

Wait, am I the guy that 5 pages ago or so said that VT was NOT that good? Hmmmm.

god, that is just annoying. can't figure out how you can call these things.

god, that is just annoying. can't figure out how you can call these things.

Hehe. This one was obvious that they were just not that good this year.

Miami just needs to stick 8 in the box and make pryor throw the ball, he isn't very accurate at all this game. Miami should have had about 3-4 ints by now.

I believe there were quite a few that said VT was DEFINITELY the best in the ACC. Then they said others knew nothing about football....Another Hmmm.

I believe there were quite a few that said VT was DEFINITELY the best in the ACC. Then they said others knew nothing about football....Another Hmmm.
Why don't you start a college football forum. :)

Why don't you start a college football forum. :)

No thank you....You thank brand loyalists are bad, try fanatics....hehe

Wow heck of return! TD Miami, 20-17 Ohio State 3 minutes left till half time for all you people not watching.

Wow heck of return! TD Miami, 20-17 Ohio State 3 minutes left till half time for all you people not watching.

OSU;s defense is brutal...their special teams is atrocious and poor TP still makes terrible decisions. He's such an amazing athlete but does some of the most bone headed things I have ever seen out on the field. What the hell was the end of the half when they didn't call a TO? Saving it for later?????? OSU should be up 20 points if not more.

OSU;s defense is brutal...their special teams is atrocious and poor TP still makes terrible decisions. He's such an amazing athlete but does some of the most bone headed things I have ever seen out on the field. What the hell was the end of the half when they didn't call a TO? Saving it for later?????? OSU should be up 20 points if not more.

Idk about 20, they have gotten some lucky tips for Int's and Miami Has dropped atleast 2 ints and a TD pass. But should haves dont count lol. Penalties are killing Miami I know it only says 6-40 yards but a few of those plays were 20 yard gains that got called back. Pretty good game though!

Robinson the Michigan QB is something else. But what a play by the ND QB. 95 yard TD to take the lead.

Solid win we'll take it. We found some things we need to work on but 1 tough OOC game down and 1 victory. Go Bucks!

I just watched the Miami and OSU game. I have to say that if either one of those two teams are considered top teams in the country, then college football has taken a huge step backwards. OSU simply cannot throw the ball because TP, while a great athlete, is a terrible QB. Bad accuracy, really bad decision maker, etc... And the best part of that is, he was the better of the 2 QB's on teh field today.

Robinsons stats over the last two games are just sick.

Ive never been a fan of that Miami QB.

I just watched the Miami and OSU game. I have to say that if either one of those two teams are considered top teams in the country, then college football has taken a huge step backwards. OSU simply cannot throw the ball because TP, while a great athlete, is a terrible QB. Bad accuracy, really bad decision maker, etc... And the best part of that is, he was the better of the 2 QB's on teh field today.

Yah Prior is braindead on the field, it drives me nuts. I was hoping with 1 full season as starting QB that would have got better, but it doesn't appear so.

Like I care to see the ND song after they just lost. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back