Piretti Cottonwood II Putter Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is the latest creation from our friends at Piretti. The Cottonwood II arrived at our offices for review and many heard about this one in our last Greenside Radio Show.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=9874

We also featured Piretti and some of their unique designs in the latest THP the Magazine Summer Issue.

Here are a few pictures as we prepare for taking this one out and start the reviewing process. More to come.

Here is the review of this putter.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=10657

998081414_GLgZV-L-1.jpg

998081451_ZqWpC-L-1.jpg

998081381_tX8Vr-L-1.jpg

998081434_yHbzx-L-1.jpg

998081400_x6ZHa-L-1.jpg

998081368_KH8GV-L-1.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful.

Great thing about Piretti is that they make as good a putter as anyone else but at like half the price. I'm looking to pick one up soon.

The neck looks weird in the photos.
I like it though, especially the red lion on the bottom. Reminds me of the Lion Rampant of Scotland!

• Admin
Definitely make a great putter. In our Summer Issue we profiled two unique putters from them. These run $245, so still pricey for some, but value compared to others doing the same things.

• Admin
The neck looks weird in the photos.

Care to elaborate? Its milled CS, so the light can make it appear to have color, but I am not sure what you are seeing that looks weird.

In the fourth and fifth photos it just looks as if its a different colour. Its probably the fact that its milled CS, and it just caught me off guard. It probably looks completely different in person.

Great thing about Piretti is that they make as good a putter as anyone else but at like half the price. I'm looking to pick one up soon.

Whats the MSRP on this badboy?

Edit: Found it...245$ Thats a great price!

In the fourth and fifth photos it just looks as if its a different colour. Its probably the fact that its milled CS, and it just caught me off guard. It probably looks completely different in person.

You hit the nail on the head. Its because its CS milled, so as flash (or sun) hit it, it can look different.

beautiful putter. i love being educated about companies i've never heard of, and i love the fact that i might get the chance to roll this bad boy in less than 2 weeks.

That's a stealthy looking putter...fantastic milling!

that is a stunning looking putter!

JB will vouch for it I'm sure but the Pic's really do not do Piretti's "Midnight Black" finish justice. Its flat out gorgeous.

Also, the price is great for customs and Mike will work with you the entire way, I have their new mid-mallet design (Teramo) headed my way in a Center-Shaft and I could not be more pleased with the communication I've received from Mike. If I was an Anser style guy I'd have a Cottonwood as well. It should be noted they are bit heavier than other putters for people like me who believe it smooths a stroke out but I think Mike is working on some lighter weight design for those who do not.

www.pirettigolf.com is their site.

I hope I don't sound like an advertisement, most of you here have figured out I just like to spread the word when I find someone with a great product that really does care about us, the Hackers....it just helps that I'm a putter ho'! lol

Tried this one out for a little bit today and really like the feel.

Just ordered one in Midnight Black with dual sightlines.It`s a beautiful putter and I prefer a heavier headweight so looking forward to rolling it.

Just ordered one in Midnight Black with dual sightlines.It`s a beautiful putter and I prefer a heavier headweight so looking forward to rolling it.

You'll love it.

this is a beautiful looking stick i love the sole and the black finish may have to look into getting one of these badboys

that's a fine looking putter for sure. I'd be in the market but I have this Byron Morgan which isn't as pretty.
775cb012.jpg
775cb008.jpg
775cb009.jpg
775cb010.jpg

and the Piretti is about $50 cheaper.So those of you that are thinking about one should pull the trigger cause carbon steel milled is the bomb.

Last edited:
What a beauty...I'm about to pull the trigger on a SS Cottonwood II. What a piece of art. I'm really excited about the slightly heavier weight of this putter. I'll post again if I make the purchase and let you know my thoughts.

The midnight black Cottonwood II is a beautiful putter. The glossy black and lions are beautiful. I've never rolled one, but hope thats short lived, they make a great looking product and have come a long ways in a short time, congrats Piretti.

Just placed my order (Cottonwood II, Stainless Steel)! Now the tough part, waiting for it to arrive. I feel like a kid on Christmas eve. I'll be sure to post pics and my thoughts when it arrives.

Back