To THP Fall Outing Participants

Thanks for the well wishes! I am the official chaperone of at least one of the "rowdy" ones. :D I will have a camera close at all times though so you won't have to miss any of the "special" moments. Seriously, Ol' Gray and I are beyond excited about this trip and will do our best to tell you all about it (except for the top secret part of course).

I look forward to seeing the pictures...and please post all scorecards! :joy:

I will be more than happy to post my scorecard Sean. I will get an extra scorecard and fill it out so the score shows a 68 on the champions course :D..... Nawwwww I hope that I can break 90 and that is my goal at PGA National. Lord knows I have been putting many hours of work on my game however the problem will be getting over hyped. You know, putting more pressure to shoot well just so you won't be too embarrased. A "Pro" style course can put pressure on your game. You try and keep up with what you shoot at the local course. We all know that is not going to happen, especially on a course you have never seen. Also you have to understand this particular track is set up to test a Professional's skills. I don't care what set of tees you are playing from, it's going to test your maxium golfing skills.... Main goal for me and I'm sure I speak for all of us, is to enjoy the course, your playing partners, and to take home many fond memories!

I'll add another "Best Wishes". I am soo envious (it's not a sin in my book).

Hey RB, I know you'll rep us Maritimers well. Be safe, Have fun.

I'll add another "Best Wishes". I am soo envious (it's not a sin in my book).

Hey RB, I know you'll rep us Maritimers well. Be safe, Have fun.

Thanks Chestnutt - I'll be sure to show everyone how us Maritimers golf (and drink)

I will be more than happy to post my scorecard Sean. I will get an extra scorecard and fill it out so the score shows a 68 on the champions course :D..... Nawwwww I hope that I can break 90 and that is my goal at PGA National. Lord knows I have been putting many hours of work on my game however the problem will be getting over hyped. You know, putting more pressure to shoot well just so you won't be too embarrased. A "Pro" style course can put pressure on your game. You try and keep up with what you shoot at the local course. We all know that is not going to happen, especially on a course you have never seen. Also you have to understand this particular track is set up to test a Professional's skills. I don't care what set of tees you are playing from, it's going to test your maxium golfing skills.... Main goal for me and I'm sure I speak for all of us, is to enjoy the course, your playing partners, and to take home many fond memories!
Gray, I think your main goal is the most important one! Just soak it all in like a thirsty sponge. :)

I, too, would like to wish everyone the best. I hope many of you shoot personal bests, and more importantly, enjoy each others company and bond as a family like this forum has become. Stay safe, and have a wonderful time! Tip a beer for us not in attendance...

Someone smack TC in the apple bag for me please :joy:

Someone smack TC in the apple bag for me please :joy:

I got ya covered JRod! Well once I figure out what an apple bag is, I will surely oblige ya :deadhorse: :eek:)..

I must have missed something. Are some members getting together for a round of golf or drinks or something? I visit this site quite often, and it seems like this must have been kept pretty quiet.

Kevin

I must have missed something. Are some members getting together for a round of golf or drinks or something? I visit this site quite often, and it seems like this must have been kept pretty quiet.

Kevin

lol where have ya been old sox ? Yea about 47 of us are having a big shindig down in WPB to have a drink or two and play a little golf. Try some new toys and just have a good old time.

lol where have ya been old sox ? Yea about 47 of us are having a big shindig down in WPB to have a drink or two and play a little golf. Try some new toys and just have a good old time.

That sounds like it could be fun. Enjoy.

Kevin

I also wish that I could have joined everybody. Have a great time and tipple one for the rest of us.

HAVE FUN

I know some are heading to FL today and tomorrow. I'm envious. Don't drink too much and ruin the golfing experience with hangovers. Been there, done that, it leads to regrets.

Kevin

HAVE FUN

I know some are heading to FL today and tomorrow. I'm envious. Don't drink too much and ruin the golfing experience with hangovers. Been there, done that, it leads to regrets.

Kevin

i think i did that at the spring outing. i've set a midnight curfew for myself, and i prolly won't adhere to it.

i think i did that at the spring outing. i've set a midnight curfew for myself, and i prolly won't adhere to it.

No time curfew... but a drink limit has been set. Its reasonably high but should be enough to prevent anything super crazy from happening!

Thanks Kevin :act-up: I'm afraid that I will be hanging for a bit in the mornings, but I'm quick to snap back.

you have not been out with us yet...hehe
No time curfew... but a drink limit has been set. Its reasonably high but should be enough to prevent anything super crazy from happening!

I have a long and storied past. I know how easy it is to get overexcited and over indulge with new friends. I also know how easy it is to stand on the 12th tee feeling like I fell off a building onto my head, and being bitterly disappointed in how far over par I was on a beautiful golf course I made a special trip to to play.

Enjoy, but leave a little energy to take down the Champions Course. I want to hear about some great scores. Drinking stories I have and have heard by the truckload.

Kevin

Now I'm done lecturing.

Dont be a douche!

There was a hangover remedy on here at one time. Who wants to find and bring it? I've stayed in training to the most part so should be good to go the next day. (famous last words of the evening).

I have a long and storied past. I know how easy it is to get overexcited and over indulge with new friends. I also know how easy it is to stand on the 12th tee feeling like I fell off a building onto my head, and being bitterly disappointed in how far over par I was on a beautiful golf course I made a special trip to to play.

Enjoy, but leave a little energy to take down the Champions Course. I want to hear about some great scores. Drinking stories I have and have heard by the truckload.

Kevin

Now I'm done lecturing.

Don't worry Sox! I'm just a two beer man. Two at the time :D....

Naw I'll let those young bucks & bucketts strut their stuff! I've been there, done that , got the tee shirt too :bananadance:

O God, that men should put an enemy in their mouths to steal away their brains! that we should, with joy, pleasance, revel, and applause, transform ourselves into beasts! ~William Shakespeare, Othello

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. ~Frank Sinatra

Back