It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Bring the 3W. Although with FL courses it seems you want straight more then anything to stay out of the water. I have to bring the 4I since I dont have a hybrid that fits right now. Hope to fix that at the outing.

Bring the 3W. Although with FL courses it seems you want straight more then anything to stay out of the water. I have to bring the 4I since I dont have a hybrid that fits right now. Hope to fix that at the outing.

I'll be right next to you testing those 4 hybrids OEM

I'll be right next to you testing those 4 hybrids OEM

Good deal. We'll have ourselves are little 4H shootout. I hope my glove holds up.

Good deal. We'll have ourselves are little 4H shootout. I hope my glove holds up.

I got gloves for you dude lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually I hit my 4 iron pretty darn solid. My concern is whether to bring my one iron hybrid (16 degree) which I am more consistant with or the new 3-wood (15. degree) which may be a tad longer. I also have the seven wood or 3 hybrid problem. I suppose it will be a local shootout to see which of the two versions makes the cut. Hmmmm should be a interesting shoot out!

Actually I hit my 4 iron pretty darn solid. My concern is whether to bring my one iron hybrid (16 degree) which I am more consistant with or the new 3-wood (15. degree) which may be a tad longer. I also have the seven wood or 3 hybrid problem. I suppose it will be a local shootout to see which of the two versions makes the cut. Hmmmm should be a interesting shoot out!

Let us know how that goes. I am dropping my 5w to be able to bring the niblik

Oh for the love of.... forget it, I'll pay the single occupancy before I sleep with a chain saw running in my room all night! Ha, nah I'm fine, I'll just put my good ear deep into the pillow and I won't hear a dang thing!

Don't forget the cotton swabs there buddy, oh and I might sleep walk, lmao.

yep, not a problem. had PMs with P4B. good thing I took off work early. :act-up:

We'll have to show these guys how to consume a few Bud heavies, haha

Let us know how that goes. I am dropping my 5w to be able to bring the niblik

Yes the niblick might be the ticket for some of that pro rough we will be facing down there. I could also bring my 2 hybrid which is 18 degrees, however I would have to take my Lob Wedge out and that is not going to happen :eek:).

I basically took my lob and gap wedge out of play to practice with my Niblick lol. Up and down but overall saving me strokes! I did drop my lob completely for my 4i. Not hittin the other clubs as long so I need a good 200 club.
Yes the niblick might be the ticket for some of that pro rough we will be facing down there. I could also bring my 2 hybrid which is 18 degrees, however I would have to take my Lob Wedge out and that is not going to happen :eek:).

I basically took my lob and gap wedge out of play to practice with my Niblick lol. Up and down but overall saving me strokes! I did drop my lob completely for my 4i. Not hittin the other clubs as long so I need a good 200 club.

That's the ticket Yo. You have to staff your bag with the tools to get er done. I practice many hours with my lob and sandwedge so I would be lost without them. I still have my 42 niblick and will use it alot in the winter time when the grass is flat. It's a great little punch and check club. Now the 56 Niblick is now in Calloway's Uncle Daddy's bag. I let him hold it for $50.00 bucks practically brand new. He loves that thing!

how crappy that you find out only a week out!
Sorry to hear that.

I'm so pissed right now I don't even know what to say. I'm glad things worked out for P4b to get a roomie. I'm just really bummed out right now.

I feel so bad for you! What a huge let down. Gray and I were really looking forward to meeting you.

I'm so pissed right now I don't even know what to say. I'm glad things worked out for P4b to get a roomie. I'm just really bummed out right now.

I feel so bad for you! What a huge let down. Gray and I were really looking forward to meeting you.

And I was looking forward to teeing it up with you. Next outing! We'll play together next outing!

I really feel for you Degoins. Thats really got to suck man, but can't wait to meet you down the road at the next one.

Degoins that really sucks! Sorry we won't get a chance to meet you.

My bags are packed!!!
I was thinking of doing the same myself, I did get all the laundry done in preparation for packing. I suppose I'll start early this week, I just don't like my clothes bunched up in a bag longer than they have to be.

I was thinking of doing the same myself, I did get all the laundry done in preparation for packing. I suppose I'll start early this week, I just don't like my clothes bunched up in a bag longer than they have to be.

I am out of town the next 3 days for work. then early flight Thurs. gotta do it now

picking out cigars for the group...
went trough my humidor and picked out a box of cigars and 20+ singles for the group... I think I got close to 50 cigars (plus my personal) There should be a cigar that absolutely anyone can smoke... First time smokers, or daily smokers.
Getting ready to pack my bags as well! Still need 1 to pick up 1 shirt I really liked!!

Back