Official Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

Pavin said he used feedback from the 8 players on the team, I'll bet Fowler had a lot of those guys in his corner and that likely was the difference. Obviously I'm just guessing here...but it makes sense.

I am actually a pretty big Rickie Fowler fan, he seems like a good kid, he is clearly a great golfer, and with his bold fashion sense he seems like he would be a fun person to be around. With that said, his answers to the questions he is being asked right now are so boring! He sounds like he is half asleep still.

Solid picks from those available.

In saying that, there's nobody there I would be too worried about against any of our guys at the moment.

Yeah kind of like we started fearing Mrs Doubtfire as soon as he won on the PGA Tour. hehe

Pavin said he used feedback from the 8 players on the team, I'll bet Fowler had a lot of those guys in his corner and that likely was the difference. Obviously I'm just guessing here...but it makes sense.

I agree. Still think there are some guys overlooked such as Bo Van Pelt, but its not a bad pick.

being the youngest guy on the team (I think?) he probably just woke up
I am actually a pretty big Rickie Fowler fan, he seems like a good kid, he is clearly a great golfer, and with his bold fashion sense he seems like he would be a fun person to be around. With that said, his answers to the questions he is being asked right now are so boring! He sounds like he is half asleep still.

Yeah kind of like we started fearing Mrs Doubtfire as soon as he won on the PGA Tour. hehe

Just wait till you see those 'assets' jiggling their way down the fairway in support of his men. A formidable sight - both of them!

I think there might be a bit too much pressure on Rickie to be AK this year. Although he has already defeated McIlroy in matchplay!

Tiger sounded like he was just waking up too actually. Man, we've got our teams, now let's get going, I love the Ryder Cup!!!

I was waiting for the lady manning the phone questions to say, now with a question is GolferGal from The Hackers Paradise.com and GG jumping in with some questions about team apparel. That is clearly VERY important and very overlooked!

Tiger sounded like he was just waking up too actually. Man, we've got our teams, now let's get going, I love the Ryder Cup!!!

I was waiting for the lady manning the phone questions to say, now with a question is GolferGal from The Hackers Paradise.com and GG jumping in with some questions about team apparel. That is clearly VERY important and very overlooked!

haha that would have been hillarious!

Paul Azinger says -
Team USA is loaded with heart and guts from top to bottom.

eh. Yuck.

Paul Azinger says -

eh. Yuck.

You missed Monty's quote at the same time.

Team Euro is loaded with moobs from top to bottom.

hehe

Overton possibly worries me the most. I'm not a fan, but perhaps this can change that a bit. He has all the tools and plenty of fire, but when he gets down it seems like rock bottom. Ricky will have one heck of a lot of weight on his young shoulders.

We all know Monty is loaded with Carbs from top to (oversized) bottom. He'll keep truckin' all weekend.

He might think Bubba is serving at a drive-thru with that ridiculous visor on. Then you guys are in trouble!

Pavin said that he feels that anyone on his team can play with any of the other guys in team play- suppose that means we'll see Tiger/Phil part II? Ha!!

You missed Monty's quote at the same time.

Team Euro is loaded with moobs from top to bottom.

hehe

safe to say Team Europe is top heavy?

"News Flash":

C Pavin just announced that Ricky will have to wear a hat that matches the team!!! Haha, no super size lids allowed.

"News Flash":

C Pavin just announced that Ricky will have to wear a hat that matches the team!!! Haha, no super size lids allowed.

I love this!! Thats how it should be

Back