Holiday weekend coming up!

Wine and Jazz festival on Saturday, Beach on Sunday, Golf on Monday

We have a tee time booked for each day. Will sort that out as Earl settles on a path.
Both my wife and I are from a town about an hour away so we will spend some time there visiting family.

Have a safe, end of summer weekend everyone!!!

I'm gonna be waist deep in the swamp both days except for a nice little 18 hole minication on Saturday afternoon, hopefully my slice doesn't make an appearance at someone's backyard BBQ :dohanim:

http://www.arrowheadgolfnaples.com/golf

Weekend plans have been cancelled. I suspect I will be painting a bathroom and installing basebord instead. Hoping to play at least one round of golf. Hopefully I can get drunk and watch Jersey Shore too.

my favorite guilty pleasure.....
Weekend plans have been cancelled. I suspect I will be painting a bathroom and installing basebord instead. Hoping to play at least one round of golf. Hopefully I can get drunk and watch Jersey Shore too.

It's so much better with alcohol. The girls aren't my favorite. Too much like my ex wife lol.

*puts on SBTS and drinks something pink*

Sammi and JWoww can caddy my bag any day.

There's drinks and shots here on the East Coast (specifically NJ) called 'The Jersey Shore', 'the Snooki', and The Situation' I'll have them this weekend and will let you know
It's so much better with alcohol. The girls aren't my favorite. Too much like my ex wife lol.

*puts on SBTS and drinks something pink*

Sammi and JWoww can caddy my bag any day.

There's drinks and shots here on the East Coast (specifically NJ) called 'The Jersey Shore', 'the Snooki', and The Situation' I'll have them this weekend and will let you know

i must admit, i watch that filth too! did you know that the situation earns 5 million a year in endorsements?

I heard that. Truth, Justice, and the American Way right there. If they ever do a remake of the movie Swingers he has to be in it
i must admit, i watch that filth too! did you know that the situation earns 5 million a year in endorsements?

Saturday I worked, Sunday we hit the range and today is yard work day.

My son and I are going to the park sometime today.

Golfed the last two day's so Liz and I are going to the IMax. We have a really nice one in town and I've never been, lol. She takes the kids from school all the time and still wants to go. I guess they have a Kool-Aid museum or something in there. This is the place it was invented, haha

Back