CONTEST! The Barclay's - TaylorMade xFT Wedges!

I've got Day (-8), Kuchar (-5), Rose (-4), and D. Johnson (-3). I think I am probably towards the top of the leaderboard at the moment! My dad has taken a great interest into this contest, since these would be a birthday present to him.

I've got Day (-8), Kuchar (-5), Rose (-4), and D. Johnson (-3). I think I am probably towards the top of the leaderboard at the moment! My dad has taken a great interest into this contest, since these would be a birthday present to him.

HMmm win TM wedges again? Odds look good at this point.. good luck!!!

Feeling pretty good as long as they can all keep it up.

T2 Jason Day -9
T2 Dustin Johnson -9
T5 Justin Rose -7
T5 Ryan Palmer -7

im out with phil missing this cut, however the other three i got aren't doing it bad, i got DJ, Rose, McIlroy, and Phil

Rickie Fowler -5
Dustin Johnson -9
Justin Rose -7

But thennn...

Scott Verplank +2

Still not out of it tho, Go Team Blah!

Well Ive got 4 guys in the top 16. If they all have a good day I have a chance. I can only hope. Good luck all.

4 in the top 5. I think I'm beat unless Kuchar decides to win the thing.

DJ -9
Kuch -7
Goosen -4
ZJ -4

im out with phil missing this cut, however the other three i got aren't doing it bad, i got DJ, Rose, McIlroy, and Phil

Ive got the same team except I picked Els over McIlory.

Yeah, there are a lot of good picks posted here. I need to have Sean O'Hair have a monster day to beat some of you guys tomorrow. Best of luck everyone.

here's mine
Retief Goosen
Dustin Johnson
Ernie Els
Martin Laird

Nice choice on laird this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had Day,Johnson,Fowler and ............................................Goydos ! I thought "Paul's Mr Consistency,he'll post a good number". Then I notice as I'm looking at other things online that he withdrew.Bummer.

all of a sudden this final round got interesting for me....

Kuchar
Stricker
Woods
Goosen

all of a sudden this final round got interesting for me....

Kuchar
Stricker
Woods
Goosen

I think this round got interesting for quite a few.

Kuchar is definitely the big factor for the rest of the day.

I wonder how many people picked Laird. I have Stricker who is having an awesome day but he's only got 1 hole left :(

I think this round got interesting for quite a few.

Kuchar is definitely the big factor for the rest of the day.

Go figure. I think this is the first contest of the year that Kuchar was eligible for that I didn't take him...

Kuchar might be able to make my day here. Cmon man!

I've got to still be top 10. Kuchar was my x-factor

Lets go Kooooooooooch!!

Oh man, I feel sry for that guy. He just 3 putted to force a playoff!

Yup, I think we all need Kuchar to win, hehe.

Back