THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Kevin. It means a lot to be able to share the game with the Mrs and hopefully she takes a liking to it. Thank Lee for me as well! And believe me I'll be looking for a way to pay it back to you!

Thanks Kevin. It means a lot to be able to share the game with the Mrs and hopefully she takes a liking to it. Thank Lee for me as well! And believe me I'll be looking for a way to pay it back to you!
You can pay me back, learn to enjoy this great game as a couple. It's a ton of fun.

Great stuff as always going on in here.

Nicely done by all

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Hope you end up enjoying the game. Actually my wife is into it, but has a completely new bag of Callaway clubs. Enjoy.

Good to know so when she comes up with you this year. Well done dude!

Even after a long ay of work, reading through this thread reminds me of what a great community THP really is. Well done everyone!

So after Sanzabar sent me a THP sticker, a surprise Albatross coin and FOH coin, (he wouldn't even let me offer him shipping,) I was still looking to trade for the FOH coin I didnt know I was getting.

Pudge sent me a PM asking for my address. No money, no cost of shipping, nothing. He sent me a FOH Coin, 2014 Albatross coin and a THP coozie!!! I was eyeing those coozies in the grab bag thread and I'm stoked that I somehow managed to get one. Thanks again bro, you are first class! :blob:

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

This thread is awesome. Glad to see everyone so willing to pass around what they have they won't use.

I'm looking for some new XR irons if anyone has any laying around. j/k

Keep up the goodness.

It's a bit of a refrain here, but I want to give a shoutout to Kang - I had gotten a bunch of shaft pulls to put in my 545s, and was an abject failure at reshafting. He offered to put them in for me. Got them back the other day, and they're great. Looking forward to putting these in play.

Thanks again!

It's a bit of a refrain here, but I want to give a shoutout to Kang - I had gotten a bunch of shaft pulls to put in my 545s, and was an abject failure at reshafting. He offered to put them in for me. Got them back the other day, and they're great. Looking forward to putting these in play.

Thanks again!
Hit them well bud!

Not particularly random as it was planned to golf with mward.... But huge shoutout to wardy for being patient with me, switched up by grip and helped teach me how to use my wedges properly, went from playing double bogey golf.... To shooting a 46 on the front 9 of northdale (started us on 10) once I got used to the awkwardness of how I was now holding the club. Money well spent today!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

When the Holiday grab bags started showing up I started seeing those sweet :FOH: coins. I commented on someone's post asking on how to get one. Not one but two THP'ers sent me messages asking if I wanted one. MPlefty sent his first. I sent him my address and he refused to give me his to make it an even trade.
a5ef6d8fe94f72df5abdcf582a99df17.jpg

Got it in the mail. I would send him one back against his will but the return address got smudged. Thank you MPlefty.

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it

A quick shout out to Shane Posey, completely unnecessary, but appreciated more than you know dude. Thanks again and I'll find a way to pay it forward for sure.

A quick shout out to Shane Posey, completely unnecessary, but appreciated more than you know dude. Thanks again and I'll find a way to pay it forward for sure.
You are welcome my friend, you are a great friend.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Great job guys! This thread always puts a smile on my face.

Let me tell you about my man war eagle.

Dude was my workout partner a few years back when we went ham on weight loss (i then ate lots of ham). Talking about the myfitnesspal app and i wanted to find a fitness watch or something to sync to it and coun my calorie burn.
Without hesitation dude sends me his fitbit and it arrived today. I know hes going to be there in my corner supporting me in this endeavor (with many others) and im thankful for the amazing friendship i have with this awesome selfless individual

Last edited:
War Eagle is a good dude! Looking forward to meeting him in a month

I bought a GPS watch from Taylor and threw and extra THP hat and sticker in the box. I needed that hat, thank you my friend

I bought a GPS watch from Taylor and threw and extra THP hat and sticker in the box. I needed that hat, thank you my friend

I was just going to post about Taylor (texashacker34) as well. Shipped practically same day I bought an Arccos unit from him and he included some ball markers and callaway coin in the box as well. Greatly appreciate it Taylor.

Enjoy guys! My pleasure. Always try to pay back in some small way, what I have been fortunate enough to receive through this amazing place.

#Cookie exemplifies what this community is about. Thanks for hook kimg me up buddy

No problem bud, glad it finally made it through Snowmageddon 2016.

Shout out to my great friend amsmith61. He surprised me with a visit today (he and the lady were in Cincy for Ikea and Jungle Jim's), bought me some delicious chorizo for dinner, and then dropped two MASSIVE trays... One made by him (a lasagna) and one made by his lady (a Mexican lasagna) so we wouldn't have to worry about cooking most of this week. You really didn't have to do that my friend, but my family appreciates it a ton, and not that I needed it, but it validates my confidence of how great you are.

I'm such a lucky guy. This community means pretty much everything to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back