MD177

Reaction score
Handicap
GAM: 18.8
what store do you frequent to get great deals on Nike DRI Fit stuff... I try to stop by the local Nike outlet, Dicks, and Golfsmith... sometimes I score on some nice, good priced clothing and shoes... I haven't tried my luck online yet but I'm sure you guys know where to find the good stuff... I also check on the Deals of the Day thread but I haven't seen anything there yet...

any help is appreciated... :D

Thanks...

My best luck with Nike has always been at the outlet. They rarely blow me away with deals, but I've been known to find golf pants there for 20-25 bucks which is pretty alright in my books!

My best luck with Nike has always been at the outlet. They rarely blow me away with deals, but I've been known to find golf pants there for 20-25 bucks which is pretty alright in my books!
Thanks... I would pick up a few pants in a heartbeat if they were $20-$25... I'll have to keep my eye out more... :D

I forgot, I also go to TJ Maxx... was able to snag two TW pants for $29.99... :D

bumpity bump!!!

ross... i got a ton of nike polo's for $12-$15 a pop... the plain colors were cheaper... the stripes were more

As well as what was mentioned above, the clearance racks of the local golf shops seem to have plenty of decent deals. Unfortunately, if you're one that needs the newest stuff then outlets and Ross won't give you much. For the newest stuff, golflocker.com and tgw always seem to have something going on with apparel.

I have two Nike outlets near me and I try and go in when I am near. One is better than the other for golf stuff, but both are pretty hit and miss. Sometimes there will be an entire rack or two full of Nike Golf, other times there is nothing. Just have to get lucky I guess.

The other places I look are the online golf stores like TGW, Golfsmith, Golf Discount, etc. Most have a clearance section and will sell prior year stuff pretty cheap. Those are hit and miss also, but if you catch it at the right time there will be some good stuff with good quantites. The other online place I have looked, but never bought from, is golflocker.com. They have some great deals on there. Most everything is older models and discontinued items, but the prices are good.

I've been getting lucky at Marshall's lately, found 2 Dri-Fit's there last week along with a sweet pair of linen shorts, tend to have quite a bit of Adidas shirts as well.

ohhhh my girl told me about finding a secret stash of nike gear at kohls... im gonna have to check it out... i always thought kohls was a chick store

Kohls has some good stuff as far as nike tshirts. But They dont have as much as they did before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had a lot of good luck lately looking at TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Ross with the Nike Dri-Fit polos. I think I've added 6-8 this summer at least, all around $15 or so. I never have much luck in the shorts department though - and it's just too damned hot in FL for pants. :angry:

thanks everyone for the replies and suggestions... :D

I found a store that carries a lot of the new Nike DRI Fit stuff on a discount... kinda like a Sam's or Cosco discount membership shop... I'm so happy coz finally I can go to a store and find my size... normally, Sm and Med goes out of the shelf so fast, esp when they go on sale at Dick's... now, I have a place to go to anytime I want and get stuff on sale all the time with discount... the store is called Golf & Tennis Co... I'm not sure if they have stores all over though...

I'll have to stop by Marshall's too... I've added a nice chunk of outfit last weekend... and searching online for the Nike Scripting on their staff helped find the right color combos to use, pantswise... now, I need to play around with belts... :D

btw, here's the outfit last Sat... :D

I know, I know.. it wasn't the best drive but my 2nd shot stuck to less than 10ft... made birdie on this hole so I'm quite excited about that... the only birdie of the day... rockin' the Yellow Z Star this round... I'm liking the ball a lot... and it's so easy to see... :D

MD_08-29-2010.jpg

Back