Official MLB Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin Cowheard talked about Cliff Lee going to the yankees or another prominent team in the off season. What a lineup the pinstripers would have with him inserted into the rotation!

I wonder if they will consider putting Joba back in the rotation for next year? Potential rotation of CC, AJ, Lee, Hughes, Joba...

I wonder if they will consider putting Joba back in the rotation for next year? Potential rotation of CC, AJ, Lee, Hughes, Joba...

Lee was awesome for the Phils in the playoffs last year but so far Id say hes been just ok for the Rangers. I expected more.

Lee was awesome for the Phils in the playoffs last year but so far Id say hes been just ok for the Rangers. I expected more.

I'd have to say though, that the phils roster is overall better than the rangers. and supporting cast comes in to play at some point.

I'd have to say though, that the phils roster is overall better than the rangers. and supporting cast comes in to play at some point.

Yeah thats very true about the supporting cast but not sure I agree about talent, the Rangers are loaded with talent too. Last year the Phils were rolling though.

Starting pitching. Yes the phils are better but I dont know about the starting lineup are better than the rangers. Rollins and Elvis are basically the same player rollins has a bit more power but then you have kinsler, vlad, young, hamilton, cruz, and so on. I know im a rangers fan but i honestly dont think they have a better starting lineup offensive wise.

The Rangers lineup is what the Phils have been the past few years. He has just had some bad outiongs lately. He'll be a Yankee next year anyway so it's not like he's costing himself any $$$ right now
Yeah thats very true about the supporting cast but not sure I agree about talent, the Rangers are loaded with talent too. Last year the Phils were rolling though.

The Rangers pitching is looking pretty good right now if anyone is not watching.

I hope you didnt jinx them lol Last 2 games have been good but over the last couple of weeks not real good.

I wouldnt be jinxing it because I didnt mention the combined no no going into the 9th. Oops, I think I just jinxed it.

Watchn my Giants taking it to Dusty's Reds. Lets go Giants!!

Oh yeah...Dodgers suck!

The Rangers closer has some nasty stuff

lol Im just glad harden finally pitched good, he has been a HUGE disappointment this year.

The question is how does he feel tomorrow.

Oh yeah...Dodgers suck!
images

Go Dodgers.

His arm would have fallen off if they left him in

With Harden, his arm is bound to fall off anyways. :act-up:
I cant blame Washington for pulling him.

OEM thats neftali Feliz!! He can bring the heat! He was there last year to

Dammit. O well mauer is beast.

Oh well, I jinxed another one.

I guess hes not nasty enough lmao. See Lee and Harden, they looked pissed.

lol philly ran out of position players and had to put Oswalt in LF! he even made a catch! good stuff!

lol philly ran out of position players and had to put Oswalt in LF! he even made a catch! good stuff!

That was pretty funny. I liked the standing O he got.

That was pretty funny. I liked the standing O he got.

found it interesting they would use him of all pitchers...doesn't he have a history of groin issues? He did make a play so it looked like the right call haha

found it interesting they would use him of all pitchers...doesn't he have a history of groin issues? He did make a play so it looked like the right call haha

Ya he seems like a fragile piece of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back