Demo Day - THP FL Golf Outing 2010

I want to take a minute and add something that THP received from Cobra Golf today.

"The reason we are attending is because we believe in your practices to have educated golf professionals available to THP members, helping them select the right equipment to demo. We like what you are doing to get your users into the right product. "

is that basically saying, "we're glad that you have andy on board"? whatever reason they need to justify participating is fine by me, at least they'll have some stuff there for us to try.

I want to take a minute and add something that THP received from Cobra Golf today.

"The reason we are attending is because we believe in your practices to have educated golf professionals available to THP members, helping them select the right equipment to demo. We like what you are doing to get your users into the right product. "

This is excellent news. The number of personal reviews sure to be written coming out of this event from the 50ish golfers can't be bad for any golf company sending quality equipment for the testing.

Another company has been added to the demo day.

That is awesome, that list is growing like crazy! I've been rather intrigued with Srixon since seeing their new driver in 2010.

EDIT: It is Srixon isn't it? Heck the list is so long now it's hard to even remember what was there!

The list makes my head spin. you could literally demo for the entire weekend

Wilson Staff?

That is awesome, that list is growing like crazy! I've been rather intrigued with Srixon since seeing their new driver in 2010.

EDIT: It is Srixon isn't it? Heck the list is so long now it's hard to even remember what was there!

WIlson Staff was added.

WIlson Staff was added.

OK, I must have just thought they were already on there since we had been talking about them previously on the forum. Great news though, I'm glad they're on board!

Hoping to see some of their upcoming releases. Definitely want to try out the Tw9 wedges and the Di11 (if they send them).

Christmas keeps better and better!!! I am already feeling like those kids in the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when the candy store keep just starts handing candy out!!!

That is great!!! I have been wanting to try Wilson Staff clubs. I do not see them much around here and I have heard good things about them. :D

kind of makes you sad that its only 6 hours of demo

I am going to swing by Wal-Mart and pick up the economy size Geritol for demo day :D

If we like one of the putters on demo, can we try it on the course?:golf2: I'll sign a loan out agreement :eek:)

I am going to swing by Wal-Mart and pick up the economy size Geritol for demo day :D

If we like one of the putters on demo, can we try it on the course?:golf2: I'll sign a loan out agreement :eek:)

If you get the Geritol, grab me economy size of Aleve. I am gonna need it!!

I just ran across this and am really impressed. No sales hype, just fact and they hit the nail on the head. Great assesment of THP by a company I'll look closer at from now on.

If you get the Geritol, grab me economy size of Aleve. I am gonna need it!!

Check -- for economy size of Aleve.. We better save some game for the afternoon round huh Rhino. I am super excited about getting to play with our Pro Andy!!!!!! I feel like I have won the lotto :clapp:! The main weaknes in my game is putting and I hope to find something at demo day that works miracles. Unfortunately I don't think they make such an animal :banghead:

I just ran across this and am really impressed. No sales hype, just fact and they hit the nail on the head. Great assesment of THP by a company I'll look closer at from now on.

I am hoping through acts like this that Cobra will be aggresive in sending new products for future outings, reviews, etc. I know they produce a very good product and they should not have any reservations in letting it out to the public for review. Great job Cobra and THP for getting this done!

it's nice to see so many companies jumping on board with demo items for the outing. good job team THP for wrangling all this stuff up for us.

Love all the new news I missed. Glad to see that Cobra finally came to their senses. Looking forward to hitting that Rail H. Thanks to THP for getting these companies to step up and show their wares.

Thanks to GolferGal for all the efforts getting all these companies on board. This is simply an amazing amount of equipment for us to try out.

I agree, its just splendid to see all these fantastic companies so willing to send us stuff to demo! I cant wait!

Thanks to GolferGal for all the efforts getting all these companies on board. This is simply an amazing amount of equipment for us to try out.

Ad is right, without the tireless work of our own GolferGal we would not have near the amount of equipment to play around with at this demo. Thank you so much GolferGal, you are the best!!

I can not believe that this list keep growing! It just shows what kind of people we have running things here. JB and GG are just good people and they are going out of their way, along with dozens of fantastic companies, to make this an experience of a lifetime for a lot of the people that will be attending the outing. We just can't say thank you enough for all of your hard work in putting together events of this magnitude.

p.s. Yeah for Wilson Staff and Cobra!

Back