What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, we do that a lot because we don't like a lot of the same foods. He hates salmon and I love it and he loves sushi grade tuna and I can't stand the texture so we both made fish just different kinds.

Plus my version of healthy eating and his are very different so we often make similar meals but prepared differently. But we always eat dinner together.

I guess that makes a lot of sense. You both get the dinner you want instead of kind of liking it, may cost a little more that way but least you like it lol

I guess that makes a lot of sense. You both get the dinner you want instead of kind of liking it, may cost a little more that way but least you like it lol

It actually doesn't cost anymore. We just buy enough of what we like for one serving, there is no discount for two servings so it's all the same and we have all the other ingrediants in the house anyway so it all works out. We do cook meals together too but there are definitely meals, like tonight, where we do our own thing and then just sit down and eat them together.

had chinese food last night after a really late afternoon round

Lamb roast. It's cooking in the crock pot right now.

garlic shrimp and casear salad

Red snapper, steamed broccoli, and a side salad.

and while she is having that, I am having gnocchi with chorizo and truffle oil

Coconut shrimp with mango chutney dipping sauce, and probably broccoli.

Coconut shrimp with mango chutney dipping sauce, and probably broccoli.

Love coco shrimp with mango chutney! Great dish JL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My date tonight is making something with shitake mushrooms in it. Do I tell her before or after dinner that mushrooms give me gas?

definitely after!

had left over pizza hut

party pizza and a salad

Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup.

Leftover lamb roast.

popeyes chicken and kfc's cole slaw
popeyes was very disappointing

Grapes

hotdogs and mac and cheese

Had steak and rice last night. Thinking about goulash tonight

taco night!

Tonight we had chicken with polenta in a mushroom gravy. It was a good team effort, I made the chicken and polenta and JB made the mushroom gravy. The meal was delicious!

Tonight we had chicken with polenta in a mushroom gravy. It was a good team effort, I made the chicken and polenta and JB made the mushroom gravy. The meal was delicious!

that's what she said!!

had applebees last night... dad wanted to go there for his bday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back