The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday Hawk Jr. Wow, I wish I got a house and golf clubs for my birthday.

Been out here in the left coast for the last week and a half. Played some golf with WR, GC and the bf. Did a fitting with TMPL whilst here in Palm Desert as a treat for myself. We celebrated all birthdays, except mine, in the last week... wife on the 9th, #1 on the 13th, #2 yesterday. And our 8th wedding anniversary is today. So I treated my better half to the spa here in Palm Desert where we are staying, doing a little shopping and having a big family get together later. What can I say except that I am a much poorer man during August but a much better man because of what has happened in August.

What can I say except that I am a much poorer man during August but a much better man because of what has happened in August.

Money well spent buddy, money well spent.

Hawk jr turns one year old on Friday and I'm really happy about it. He's getting to be so fun to hang out with. I can't believe that we have had him around a whole year already. For his birthday, we got him a play house to crawl/walk around in. It will probably take up half the living room, but we thing he's going to love it. Also, daddy got him a baby golf set! He likes to chase balls while I practice putting and always wants a club to hold onto. Now he'll have three of his own :)

oh man, that's awesome! it only gets more and more enjoyable to buddy. foster's getting his first golf clubs for his bday in september. can't wait! congrats to you and erica on surviving year one bro!!! tell little hawk that uncle tc says happy bday!

Will do, TC :) It has been an experience, that's for sure. One that I'll never forget or wish could change. There is nothing like a smiling face at 5:30am to let you know that you're loved unconditionally.

Happy BD Hawk Jr.! And glad you're having fun Spank!

congrats and enjoy spank!

Will do, TC :) It has been an experience, that's for sure. One that I'll never forget or wish could change. There is nothing like a smiling face at 5:30am to let you know that you're loved unconditionally.

I get the same thing from my cat but I know what you are talking about. COngrats for Hawk Jr!

Soft water. :banana: :clapp: :egyptian: :joy: :twist:

I just ordered the iphone 4 :clapp: but it won't be in until wednesday or thursday :(

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Picked up my newly re shafted irons tonight. I already have them gripped and ready to go for tomorrow. WOOT!

Fu Bu Ki

didn't really know where to put this, got a call from TaylorMade today letting me know some great news. as many of you may know a while back Jason Day won the Byron Nelson tournament and TM said they were giving away the autographed face from one of his wedges, well after a month or two waiting for some custom framing and something else from TM, they notified me, I WON. i got the tracking number from one of the guys in TM's public relations staff and they called me to verify my shipping addy. I'm pretty pumped

didn't really know where to put this, got a call from TaylorMade today letting me know some great news. as many of you may know a while back Jason Day won the Byron Nelson tournament and TM said they were giving away the autographed face from one of his wedges, well after a month or two waiting for some custom framing and something else from TM, they notified me, I WON. i got the tracking number from one of the guys in TM's public relations staff and they called me to verify my shipping addy. I'm pretty pumped

and he SCOOOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!

That's very awesome :clapp: Congrats!!

I get to pick up my iPhone 4 tomorrow...I can't stand all this waiting :angry: I have to go after my golf lesson though!

I just got Sara Brown's signed picture and will be getting Carling's :joy: YAY!!!

no doubt gc, you win the lotto?! :D

Yup! I'm still trying hard not to push the screen in has has

I really like mowing with a rider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back