KJ Choi Side Saddle John Deere Classic

Snap hook threw out the 'hammy'

after looking at the photos of KJ and perusing hammy's website I got to believe that it's NOT a hammy. Probably a custom job. None of the putter on their website match that head and neither do the grips.

after looking at the photos of KJ and perusing hammy's website I got to believe that it's NOT a hammy. Probably a custom job. None of the putter on their website match that head and neither do the grips.

The logo on the bottom doesn't look similar either.

yeah i have a hammy and its not it and you cant hit it like that because there is 3 bends in the shaft

I'd be willing to give this a try. I have a difficult time putting. Lately I have been simple putting to some success. I don't care what it looks like if it works.

Every other golf shot we make is standing sideways to the target, seems this would be odd to me.

yes, but you can't generate enough speed and power standing straight to the target, but on the greens while putting you don't need any power so looking directly at the target and/or line makes more sense than standing sideways and looking at the target/line with one nondominant eye (for most people) and then push or pull your putt

golf has been, and will always be, about the fundamentals. it's not the positioning; but the proper angle and path. whatever works!

you live right by there right?

Correct. It wouldn't be too long at all. Had never heard of the course before, but it looks nice. I used to use a belly putter so this wouldn't be out of the ordinary for me, putting is one thing I always seem to be changing. I'd be curious to test how well this works. I totally understand the visualization as well as the natural motion, but I don't know how pace and speed would play a factor.

if you can call Juan and meet with him and let me know how it went, that would be awesome, i want to buy the club but its a lot of money

if you can call Juan and meet with him and let me know how it went, that would be awesome, i want to buy the club but its a lot of money

I'll let you know if I test it out.

Back