What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

Votary Golf - Inertia Azure Polo
Votary Golf - Angus White Shorts
Votary Golf - Signet White Belt
Puma Swing Crown GTX Shoes
Votary Golf is a new Canadian Apparel company that you'll here more of soon!

votarypei7.jpg

This thread makes me realize just how far I am from looking like a real golfer... lol

Hey Canadan, get out of my closet!

I wore the same shorts with a navy/white Under Armor polo, Adidas Powerband 2.0, and a navy, horizontal argyle THP hat.

Votary Golf - Inertia Azure Polo
Votary Golf - Angus White Shorts
Votary Golf - Signet White Belt
Puma Swing Crown GTX Shoes
Votary Golf is a new Canadian Apparel company that you'll here more of soon!

votarypei7.jpg

i hope you made that sucker!! nice outfit for sure! how do you keep the had from getting burnt? i'm not far off from going "locke" style myself.

Hey Canadan, get out of my closet!

I wore the same shorts with a navy/white Under Armor polo, Adidas Powerband 2.0, and a navy, horizontal argyle THP hat.

They look a lot like one of the more recent Nike shorts, but are actually Slazenger (unless you already knew that haha!)..

Great minds clearly think alike.

i hope you made that sucker!! nice outfit for sure! how do you keep the had from getting burnt? i'm not far off from going "locke" style myself.

The SeeMore always drops them from that length.
Lots and lots of sunscreen. I find it hard to get a cap that I like that fits my old bald head.

Adidas Clima Cool shirt - it gets into the mid-90s here. Adidas shorts and Adidas Tour 360 2.0 shoes. But I hate Taylormade clubs - I'm a Callaway guy; go figure.

Under Armour polo, new TM split hat and Adidas tech shoes!

Lija blue plaid shorts, light purple sleeveless top, my signature Natalie shoes and my blue Lija visor!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Black Nike visor
Black C&B shirt
Cream adidas shorts
Bunker Mentality belt
IMG_0474.jpg
[/IMG]

yesterday wore my pimp hat
oakley wire rims
black pga tour polo
white belt with chrome buckle
black nike shorts
black no shows
black nike golf shoes

Light blue Puma visor
Lime green Sligo shirt
Light brown adidas shorts
White Izod belt
IMG_0479.jpg
[/IMG]

TH,
If you had told me the outfit, I would have balked, but it looks pretty good together.

thanks guys......it isn't a traditional color combo but it seemed to work. definitely looked better than a lot of my shots yesterday.
TH,
If you had told me the outfit, I would have balked, but it looks pretty good together.

Nice looking outfit(s) Thanks!

Monday, I wore this with my new Signature Paula shoes

cfli-toffee.jpg

lijaskort.jpg

8800514179102.jpg

GC, those are some sweet shoes! I might just have to put the foot joys in the way back of the closet, lady shoes or not, I'm secure :twist:

GC, those are some sweet shoes! I might just have to put the foot joys in the way back of the closet, lady shoes or not, I'm secure :twist:

Thanks! They're awesome. I won these on the Taylormade website :) I have these and the Signature Natalie shoes. These 2 are my fav golf shoes!

You could get the black ones :wink:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Golf Cult Double Wing graphic polo
Votary Golf Signet white belt
Puma Checked Bermuda Shorts
Kikkor Eppik Blaze shoes

golf_cult4.jpg

Love it Dent!

Finally cool enough around here to wear long pants again! :)

Photoon2010-08-26at1109.jpg

Back