Wyndham Championship [SPOILERS]

Bridges

Reaction score
Handicap
Well its now the third day of the tourney and we dont even have a thread for it, so I thought id make one.

Had 61 shot by Kevin na today, he is the leader at -12

Brandt Snedeker -12 tees off at 1 EST
Arjun Atwal -12 tees off at 1 EST

Kevin Streelman -11 tees off at 12:50 EST
Lucas Glover -11 tess off at 12:50 EST
John Rollins -11 tees off at 12:40 EST

I missed yesterdays but watched part of thursdays and now some today.

I am recording it today on the DVR. I am working till 12:00 today. Darn employee vacations.

I hope Atwal wins for his 2 year exemption.

This tournament is boring. Nobody is wearing interesting clothes.

This tournament is boring. Nobody is wearing interesting clothes.

Wow, I love golf style, but Wow. Im sure you are kidding though.

I find this extremely interesting. So many guys are having their year planned out for them. Watching someone that is as good a guy as Brandt play well and a guy like unsponsored Garrett Willis play this well is great drama. Plus there are Miyazaki shafts all over this leaderboard. You dont see that too often from a brand new tour shaft.

So you only watch golf tournaments if the players have interesting clothes on? lol

Yeah, just kidding guys. :)

I can't believe I have to watch tennis before the golf tournament. What the heck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whatever putter Snedeker is using this week, he needs to get rid of it. Missing way too many 12" putts

I'm rooting hard for Arjun Atwal today. My parents were born and raised in India, and while I was born in the USA, I have a bunch of relatives in India, so seeing an Indian golfer win on the PGA Tour would be huge. My dad is absolutely glued to the TV right now, he's been texting me all day about this. Also, read the story below to learn about what went on in his personal life recently that affected his golf game: http://www.golf.com/golf/tours_news/article/0,28136,1826883-0,00.html

I'm rooting hard for Arjun Atwal today. My parents were born and raised in India, and while I was born in the USA, I have a bunch of relatives in India, so seeing an Indian golfer win on the PGA Tour would be huge. My dad is absolutely glued to the TV right now, he's been texting me all day about this. Also, read the story below to learn about what went on in his personal life recently that affected his golf game: http://www.golf.com/golf/tours_news/article/0,28136,1826883-0,00.html
Very cool. I'm pulling for Arjun too.

I like Arjun myself... His interview yesterday impressed me. Sounds like he has his head on right.. Good dude and I hope he does well :golf2:... Plus he draws the ball like I do :D

interesting strategy by Atwal. Intentionally playing his first shot on 18 off the media tower knowing he'll get a free drop and just a little pitch to the flag location

I do that all the time... Heck when they have the TV tower on us at WPB,,,,,, I have that shot in my bag :D

CONGRATS to Atwal !!!!!! Great guy and class act ....

Whoo-hoo! First Indian EVER to win on the PGA Tour! So awesome to see this.

So Arjun Atwal is an American Indian?

So Arjun Atwal is an American Indian?

I am going to correct myself.... India golfer... Whatever but I am proud of him and like his attitude and demeanor! Great guy!!!

Back