Big Brother 12 [SPOILER]

Thank God one of them is finally going home (hopefully).

Yeah you never know until it's finally over, but hopefully one will be gone. Oh no, both shomances over!!!

one of them will be gone this week trust me! :act-up:

yes sir... :angel:

hmmm you sure you wanna know ahead of time? and not just watch the show? I'll tell you in a PM if you really want to know but it might change how you watch the show if at all...

hmmm you sure you wanna know ahead of time? and not just watch the show? I'll tell you in a PM if you really want to know but it might change how you watch the show if at all...

Good point, plus I'm sure my wife would kill me if I told her. Mind me asking how you know?

I could tell you but I'd have to kill ya!:act-up:

sent you a PM

I could tell you but I'd have to kill ya!:act-up:

sent you a PM

sweet, I'll check it out. On another note, is it time for a scavenger hunt style veto competition with nasty stuff to crawl through.

waaaa waa sob sob cry cry its so unfair! I'm a biaotch and now noone likes me! give me a break you were a nasty wench to everyone and now its your turn to pay, karmas a biaotch aint it!

I believe in you Brandon! not! :act-up:

Way too much drama, it felt like I was watching a high school hallway altercation!

those two are just horrid people, I can't wait to see them go

no doubt that BS she pulled on kathy was so sad. she has been so rude and nasty to everyone and some how she expects kathy to apolgise for winning a game during a veto comp? wtf she picked her cause she thought she was weak and kathy took her out and got excited. and Brandons punk veto speech to take the heat of rachel was sad. I can not wait to see both of them leave!

sob sob sob I love you Brandon! both are nothing but scummbags!

well 6-0 votes has come between you and your man! bye bye biaotch!

man I hope big bro doesnt throw a curve ball and keep her in!

damnit Julie told her in her interview it might not be the last time she sees the big brother house!

and I saw Britney giving Lane a hug in the bathroom????

I was just hoping they'd show more closeups of britney climing around in the rain and mud!

yeah, glad to see rachel go, and that brendan's plan didn't work... pretty funny hearing his ex talk about how he's nuts too!

I don't know why, but Britney has me cracking up every time she tells the camera how she wants to kill herself. :)

agreed on Britney being a crack up

I also loved Ragan calling rachel a "ray-tress" when he was getting into it with her

agreed on Britney being a crack up

I also loved Ragan calling rachel a "ray-tress" when he was getting into it with her
Yeah, that exchange was getting pretty good. My favorite was "The only thing about you that's real is the acne all over your chin." Haha

was it just me or was it a weird show when you just throw a hated house guest back in for drama. Seemed like a waste. Oh well, should be a good next show, Matt using the diamond POV should be quite interesting, so does he put up Kathy???

Yeah, you gotta figure he puts up Kathy. You never know with Matt, though.

I almost puked in my mouth when racehal came back in but when I saw that she was only back for 24 hours and brendan wasnt there it was so f-ing priceless! she makes me sick and I loved watching ragan rip her to shreds.

great show tonite! loved seeing the defeated look on brendans face when matty pulled the diamond veto out! glad to see kathy go she was the weak link left. should get inetresting with the brigade. meow meow and hayden were all ready to dump matt and he knew it. but matts good cause he has another alliance with ragan and brittney. especially with her winning HOH. and the more brittney the better as far as I am concerned! she started out very annoying but turned out to be very cool and of course very hot! I am almost tempted to get the live stream to watch the uncensored feeds of her!

I used to be somewhat of a fan of Matt, but what an idiot, I can't believe he actually stayed with his original alliance, that wanted him out last week, and stabbed his BFF in the back. Dude, what were you thinking. Have fun on the outside. I don't see him being able to spin the votes. The only thing I find funny is that no one really wanted to get Brendan out, he's a contest winning machine, get him out already!!!

Back