Custom Clubs Teaser

The betinardi putter is sweeeeeet!

i have to agree with bridges.......i'd like to know why it looks sloppy.

The paint work has very visible over spray and the color fill is rather inconsistent. If I am paying some one for custom work, I expect no over spray and clean tape lines.

It looks cool, but the high res pics show the flaws.

The paint work has very visible over spray and the color fill is rather inconsistent. If I am paying some one for custom work, I expect no over spray and clean tape lines.

It looks cool, but the high res pics show the flaws.

how do you see the pics like that? i am just seeing what's been posted.

Look in green boxes.

I may just be to picky due to my business, but you can see the flaws.

don't take this as me not liking them, I just think this one is a bit sloppy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

geez, i never even noticed that.....if that is over spray then that is pretty sloppy. is that how it looks in hand JB?

Well i still think that putter looks bad@ss, and would put that in my bag faster than TC can say Pale Rider.

I've been wanting to customize my wedges lately so ive been looking around for some stamping kits and see them online for $20-40. Will these work for what i'm looking for. For those who have used them, what would you recommend?

geez, i never even noticed that.....if that is over spray then that is pretty sloppy. is that how it looks in hand JB?

I think the camera flash is showing flaws that really are not very noticeable in hand. Im staring at this thing right now.

It is our prize for league #1 in the THP Fantasy Football League.

I think the camera flash is showing flaws that really are not very noticeable in hand. Im staring at this thing right now.

It is our prize for league #1 in the THP Fantasy Football League.

good!! i thought that perhaps it was the flash but from the pic is does look odd......i'm sure it looks totally different in hand, and awesome.

I've been wanting to customize my wedges lately so ive been looking around for some stamping kits and see them online for $20-40. Will these work for what i'm looking for. For those who have used them, what would you recommend?

Love the avatar.......I reccomend sending it to Lamont, stamping your own stuff is very difficult. If you are stuck on doing it yourself then buying some quality stamps is key. You definetly want to put down some masking tape on the spot you are stamping to prevent the stamp from jumping.

I'm not gonna send it away to have someone else do it, that takes away from the fun. I was just looking for a good project in my free time.

Those are some sweeeeeeet clubs... beautiful

Hey JB on the Putter what color is that insert? Kinda looks like a brownish color to me..

Hey JB on the Putter what color is that insert? Kinda looks like a brownish color to me..

The color that it comes with originally.

Wedge looks sick, I've always wanted to try a Scratch wedge. I hit the J38 that Deg won today and that thing is amazing.

Back