THP Store Apparel

Stroker Ace

Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I recently bought 3 shirts from the THP Store. I must admit, these are great shirts. I live in North Carolina and we have had a REALLY hot summer. I have the red, green, and blue. I haven't wore the blue one yet but the red and green were both VERY breezy and felt great. I love these shirts. I must admit though, I played better in the green and I did in the red. If you haven't checked them out, I would. I would recommend them to anyone who plays in 100+ degree areas.

That's so great to hear I am so glad you like the shirts. We love how lightweight they are too it makes the hot weather a bit more bearable.

you look so much better in green anyway stroker! and you're right, there have been some brutally hot and humid golf days around here.

I completely agree with you stroker, I have the black one and the fit and the light weight feel is outstanding! I'm wearing mine to work and golf immediately after tomorrow, I can't wait! Oh yeah and my unstructured white THP had looks amazing with this shirt!

Good...I'm glad others have tried them out as well. Mine fits perfectly too and doesn't restrict my swing at all. I hope some of the users that don't have at least one check out this thread. They are really nice shirts!!!

I saw some discussion in another thread about sizing, do they run large or small or are they true to size?

True to US Size. If anything they would be considered to run slightly big.

Hopefully next time you can get some fat boy sizes. I'll be rocking a hat nonetheless at the outing.

Hopefully next time you can get some fat boy sizes. I'll be rocking a hat nonetheless at the outing.

We have two people that normally are between XXl and XL and they both said the XL fits them fine.

Hmm, may have to give her a try. I don't know if 250 is between xxl and xl though. I'm not much on pulling a Jason Gore for you guys!

Edit: had the wrong name thus the incorrect visual.

Last edited:
I sometimes get my shirts large, sometimes medium. When buying the THP shirt I got medium. Shoulders are perfect, sleeves are good but quite long, around the waist it is too large but not bothersome. People call me 'thin' (even though I am not) and I would say that these sizes run larger than their size even on your average somewhat overweight male golfer.

PS I like my shirt. It is a quality product, which you can tell from the attention to detail: For example, the buttons are very nice: They are rounded on the backside, which makes undoing them / doing them up easier than for your average buttons. The MSRP on the shirt's 'paperwork' said $60.-, for what that's worth. I prefer to pay no more than $20.- for my golf-shirts normally, and at $35.- shipped I felt that I received good value nonetheless.

Last edited:
True to US Size. If anything they would be considered to run slightly big.

thanks for the info...now to decide on a color

I wear a large normally and I went with medium....PERFECT!!!

I went with the large...i'm about 185-190...and the large fits me great. I tried One-T's M and it was a little snug for my taste. However, as "stretchy" as the shirts are a M may have worked too. I just know that if we are being honest, I'm more likely to gain weight than lose it and I want to be able to wear these for a while...

I really like my gray/pink hat!!! It fits perfectly.

Back