Rain Pants - looking for suggestions

wnanthony

Reaction score
Handicap
I've never had proper rain gear and this summer I've picked up some sun ice jackets that have changed the way I've thought of playing in the rain.
Pants are my next purchase but I'm looking for suggestions and feedback on some of the products out there. I'm considering sun ice, zero restriction, TM Adidas, or anything else that might be out there.

I have both the new adidas and last years Nike. Both are AWESOME! I would give the slight edge to the new adidas suits that are coming out next month for comfort. Sunice is another that I would put up there. I did not care for my Zero Restriction pants that I tried out last year, a little rough for my taste.

With the help of Thainer I just found a pair of Dunning Tour Stretch Rain pants for 19.99!
Anyone have any experience with these?

With the help of Thainer I just found a pair of Dunning Tour Stretch Rain pants for 19.99!

I am a pretty big Dunning fan, but did not care for these at all. Just my opinion.

I am a pretty big Dunning fan, but did not care for these at all. Just my opinion.

For 20 bucks I might pick up a pair and try them out. I still think I might order some Addidas one's as well as we get a good deal through our club here in Jasper.

For 20 bucks I might pick up a pair and try them out. I still think I might order some Addidas one's as well as we get a good deal through our club here in Jasper.

Adidas makes the best apparel IMO, got their shoes awhile back and now I'm starting but try out their shirts, pants, and raingear.

Back