Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ears itch, which is making my throat scratchy. I just want to pour boiling water in my left ear right now because the pain is terrible and it's driving me crazy.

Oh, sorry to hear GG. Have you been out in the wind? Nothing funny about ear infection, hope your ok?

Oh, sorry to hear GG. Have you been out in the wind? Nothing funny about ear infection, hope your ok?

No no wind. I have also never had an ear infection but I have heard they are quite painful. This is just allergies I think but the itching is out of control and all I want to do is pour boiling water in my ear because it hurts so bad.

I am in Manhattan and go to the desk at the hotel to get my literature we always send up for our sales seminars to find out that it never arrived....UGH!!! This had to happen in Manhattan. Not happy! Its gonna be a bad sales day tomorrow

ill be working on my suv all day today... so much for playing golf

My swing us totally lost again after being briefly found last week. Considering a sabbatical from golf until the outing so I can regroup mentally and physically. Today was the first time I didn't have fun on the course and got down on myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bummer thanks, but we've all been there bro! keep the head up and just get back to the fundamentals.

My swing us totally lost again after being briefly found last week. Considering a sabbatical from golf until the outing so I can regroup mentally and physically. Today was the first time I didn't have fun on the course and got down on myself.

That stinks...maybe a trip to NY to golf is what you need. Like TC said, we've all been there

I am so sorry thanks. That's the worst feeling. Sometimes a break is good and then when you go out and play all of a sudden everything works again and it feels great.

Todd, let me tell you I have been there recently. Two weeks ago I had an absolute disaster of a round!!! I could not do anything rght onthe course, 4 of my drives just made it past the ladies tees and 3 of the second shots on those holes did not make it much further. I had more scores of 7 and higher on my card then I did less that 7. I came home furious, almost tossed my golf bag across the garage and said **** it to golf and was done. Then in a brief moment I thought about it and calmed down, looked at the round and said it was just one bad round ( one really bad round) and I needed to get past it. I was supposed to play the next day with friend who were excited about getting out to golf and it was another challanging course. I sucked it up and went out and shot almost 20 shots better from one day to the next. I went out again two days later with Spank818 and played decent golf then also. And since i have played a couple more tmes and did ok (nothing spectacular but no where near that round)

Bottom line I am saying is we all have lousy days, but don't give up, dont take off till the outing. Get back out there at a course you like and go have fun again. Put this round behind you as fast as possible!!! From what I hear from those that have seen you play, you are a good golfer so dont let one lousy round get you down!!! I know now if I quit playing golf untl the outing, the misery of that round would just eat at me and make me miserable. Go get another round in and enjoy it!!!

Getting that radiator situation fixed?

nah... i got that taken care of a month ago... now its the tail light assembly and the throttle position sensor... but the weather is making it tough to take care of everything in one day

Working nights this week. Awesome. What a bunch of :poop:

Working nights this week. Awesome. What a bunch of :poop:

Ditto, 3pm to 2:30-3am...

And there's word they might cancel the mission before the plane even leave the ground...:banghead:

the operation was a success but the patient died
i need parts =/

No, I will not pass your son/daughter because you ask me to be nice to your child and the follow it up with politely trying to tell me johnny/susie will forget to turn in their work from time to time but you are ok with it.

Wrong way to kick off a year for your kids!

I ate way too much ice cream tonight and now my stomach hurts. Why do they make it taste so dam good?

I ate way too much ice cream tonight and now my stomach hurts. Why do they make it taste so dam good?

The best ice cream in the country is in Texas, Blue Bell ice cream. I tear up a gallon every time I visit the family. Cookies n cream!

The best ice cream in the country is in Texas, Blue Bell ice cream. I tear up a gallon every time I visit the family. Cookies n cream!

I keep it real with Thrifty ice cream. I dont usually eat any sweets but their chocolate malted crunch tastes so good when it hits my lips.

IIRC, you're working on a 4Runner? Try TAP Recycling.
its a jeep grand cherokee... and the limited's parts arent the same as the regulars parts... =/
to top it all off... it looks like rain so i have to put everything back together and wait till it stops raining... lolz

Mr. Direct TV is here setting me up. Almost an hour with the guy and I think they owe me!

Went to go mow a business a little while ago, I get there and my freaking weedeater wont stay running, so I thought ok maybe I just have some bad gas so I will run some out, I finally get it running again and just let it run but i notcie it doesnt have as near much power as it usually does then it dies on me, so I said screw it and just got on the mower and mowed first (usually weedeat this place first because it takes forever and I like to get the hard part out of the way) I get done mowing an hour an half later and the weedeater starts right up but still not a lot of power then it just dies again, I take it apart clean some parts off and it starts again but not a lot of power then dies so I said F YOU WEEDEATER :deadhorse: and loaded up and came home, so now I have to figure out whats wrong with it and fix it, and then go back and finish not to mention the place is 20 minutes from my house so a good amount of gas being wasted.. :angry:

Dang... that's no good. Check the carb. I've always had to adjust the settings when power dies on mine.

Dang... that's no good. Check the carb. I've always had to adjust the settings when power dies on mine.

ya I guess I'm going to take some stuff apart and clean it real good. It has a lot of hours on it and I just got it at the first of the summer last year but I have used it a ton, replaced the air filter not to long ago so hopefully it's just a minor fix because this is a beast of a weedeater, cost me a pretty penny but was well worth it so far.

fu bu ki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back