THP the Magazine Summer Issue Now Shipping

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a lengthy thread in the Media section of the forum, but we wanted to let everybody know that the Summer Issue is arriving at mailboxes starting today for all those that pre-ordered them. Having Fred Couples on the cover was exciting and interviewing him for the inside was a blast. This issue is loaded and we hope everybody enjoys it.

Not a ton of issues left since it was so popular via pre-order, but here is the link if you would like to order a copy.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?page_id=7897

Here are some pictures from this issue.

924329776_jdGeq-L.jpg

924329750_AGXtE-L.jpg

924329816_h7J5G-L.jpg

924329726_FXPMs-L.jpg

I'll be checking my mailbox! Although, I will probably have to wait a few more days.... :(

Looking forward to it regardless!!

As a custom putter nut, I'm jacked about the custom putter section!

• Admin
As a custom putter nut, I'm jacked about the custom putter section!

Not really a section on custom putters. But our Style.Art.Performance is about Putters that make a statement. Some cool custom creations in there.

I think you will love it.

Can't wait to see it. You put out an awesome product.

I just ordered my first, haven't been paying attention and didn't realize that you are shipping the magazine to Canada.
Looking forward to receiving.

I got mine! and it is very very sweet! and I must say this is a very well made magazine, high quality material and great layout. awesome job JB and GG!, you guys should be very proud of THP: The Magazine!

Not really a section on custom putters. But our Style.Art.Performance is about Putters that make a statement. Some cool custom creations in there.

I think you will love it.

Nice. I'm sure I will love it.

Does this one have Piretti in it?

I got mine! and it is very very sweet! and I must say this is a very well made magazine, high quality material and great layout. awesome job JB and GG!, you guys should be very proud of THP: The Magazine!

Lucky!!!

Hopefully I'll get mine either today or tomorrow.

Loved the last issue - loaned it to a friend, though, and I fear I may not get it back anytime soon.

I missed the first issue though- it was already sold out before I even knew THP had a magazine.

Any chance of getting a limited amount of back issues reprinted? (if you had to charge an extra dollar or two for them, I'd understand)

Hopefully I'll get mine either today or tomorrow.

Loved the last issue - loaned it to a friend, though, and I fear I may not get it back anytime soon.

I missed the first issue though- it was already sold out before I even knew THP had a magazine.

Any chance of getting a limited amount of back issues reprinted? (if you had to charge an extra dollar or two for them, I'd understand)

There is a chance, but we most likely cost will be a factor since you have to print so many to do proper printing.

We are starting to get some really good feedback on the Summer Issue. Glad people are starting to get it. We want to hear from you! What did you like? What were your overall thoughts? Etc...

Mine came today! I didnt have much time to go through it before work tonight but I did see all the wedges and that was awesome. I was working through the putters before leaving. Looks great so far!

Got it in the mail today!!

Already took in the Couples interview. That dude is awesome. He seems so humble.

I love the picture of Couples all casual in his shorts hitting.

I love the picture of Couples all casual in his shorts hitting.

I was going to comment on that also! It's really weird to see those guys in shorts with their shirt untucked.. Almost awkward haha!

I just tried to post my thoughts on the issue and they disappeared? Rather than re-type all of that again, I'll just say it was fantastic once again. This thing is a work of art. Great job JB, GG and all the contributors.

What does everybody think about our new writer JD McDooley? He wrote the 19th hole piece (which I love the design of) and the Vacation Destinations piece.

I got mine today. Opened it up to one page in particular, skimmed over the rest real quick and gave it to my wife so she could read it first (or, second, lol). Seeing the whole thing in one piece is awesome. I'm a little biased, but I really think it is the best golf magazine out there.

He did a great job on the 19th hole, I already handed the magazine to Liz to write down those recipes. I really just skimmed through the Destinations part so far.

Just got mine too, skimmed through it and I like what I have seen on the wedges. Looking forward to going through it in more detail this weekend.

Just got mine too, skimmed through it and I like what I have seen on the wedges. Looking forward to going through it in more detail this weekend.

How in the world did you get yours before me? Your on the west coast!! lol

Hopefully mine will be here tomorrow!

Back