2010 PGA Championship (SPOILERS)

i love all the bubba's big dumb visor closeups!

I'm loving Bubba's attitude, walking down the 70th hole of a major and turning to the camera to say "Now we're having lots of fun!"

I'm loving Bubba's attitude, walking down the 70th hole of a major and turning to the camera to say "Now we're having lots of fun!"

Bubba has been one of my favorite golfers since he came on tour. He's got a great attitude and a huge imagination on the golf course! He's going to win big one day..

Are you referring to the one when he got dressed this morning?

My youngest daughter says Camillo looks like a bar code in that shirt.

Dang Bubba just pulled it down the face of a steep wall off the fairway. It looks like an almost impossible shot to pull off. :deadhorse:

Camilo....the Hamburglar called...he wants his shirt back....

Camilo....the Hamburglar called...he wants his shirt back....
That's a stretch... You could say that about anyone wearing stripes.

You would think that Jason Dufner would have learned not to take an eternity over the ball when he's putting after what happened at St. Andrews, but that doesn't look like the case.

Too bad that Bubba is making bogey on 17. Gotta wonder if he flies it onto the left portion of the fairway on 18 that most guys are just using for a lay-up if they get in trouble off the tee. The carry to that section is anywhere from 310-320 yards from the tee.

I agree with both RW and thanks. Barcode and hamburgler get my vote.

In other news, this is going to be a fantastic finish!

In other news, this is going to be a fantastic finish!

Yessir!

I'm dumbfounded at how many guys I truly like and always follow are in this at the end!

i want a playoff!

This is a very exciting finish!!

BIG putt by Bubba!

That's my Bubba!!!!! Great Putt :clapp:

i guess the "spin milled" on rory's wedge wasn't working. bummer!

HUGE putt by Rors.

Cannot believe he didn't get to -11 there though!

i'm nervous...i don't know how these guys deal with this.

I just need Rory to hold it together and put a birdie on the board on one of these last two holes.

Back