Live Club Testing - Come Join Us

Ur in for a huge disappointment

Absolutely. ..looking forward to it.

Must be posting only the good rounds like a guy used to do on here

I post all my rounds. Just so happens that the first 10 months of this year consisted of about 3ish.

This is right around the corner.

Looking forward to getting back to Lake Jovita.

I am very excited to get out with the THP friends and see what JB has up his sleeve, Lake Jovita was a blast last time we played there, what a pleasure to play on faster greens.

Yeah guys this one is going to be all kinds of fun. Got some cool stuff to do. And then a round with a slew of THPers.

I4 corridor represent! I'm excited to participate in a THP gathering and meet some new dudes, and hit some new gear!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I4 corridor represent! I'm excited to participate in a THP outing and meet some new dudes, and hit some new gear!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This gathering will be a great time, for sure. Looking forward to this round.

Saw that there was 16 people signed up already. All spots are full then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw that there was 16 people signed up already. All spots are full then?

We will make room if more want to come out. We can go to 20.

We will make room if more want to come out. We can go to 20.
I'm in, I've got my albatross club now thanks to CAA_beat, father will have his shortly

I'm in, I've got my albatross club now thanks to CAA_beat, father will have his shortly

I will add you to the list. Is he a member here?

I'll create a log in for him now, I'll try to get him to be active but no promises, he spends to much time spending all his money and not at home on a computer (damn doctors with all their days off)

Created, it is rocky350z I will have him activate later

I have added you to the list.
Once he is a member, and activated, if he would like to partake, you can have him send me a PM.

We will have groups/foursomes out later this week.
Going to mix it up a bit, and do not forget that FlightScope testing stuff is listed in the first post. We need everybody there at the time stated so that we can get the data, which is what this get together is based on.

Thanks.

This is going to be a blast. Talked a bit about this with Mike yesterday. Had we not needed to stop up in Nashville on Saturday, I would have made the trip to the west side of the state.

JB feel free to split me and my dad up, nothing better than a little father son rivalry...plus we both suck, wouldn't wanna bog down our 2

When is the last day to register for this? I am trying to work a few things out to be able to join my Kickoff Classic captain and teammate at this club testing.

When is the last day to register for this? I am trying to work a few things out to be able to join my Kickoff Classic captain and teammate at this club testing.

I like the sounds of this

JB feel free to split me and my dad up, nothing better than a little father son rivalry...plus we both suck, wouldn't wanna bog down our 2

Once we hear from him and he is all signed up we will add him to the list.

I like the sounds of this

Actually, make that teammates. You and Jed along with Freddie. Next week will be my first week back at work in 12 days so making sure I can get out at a reasonable hour on Friday night. Wouldn't be worth a darn when I got there if I left at 6 a.m. Saturday morning.

I dont really have a last day. Right now it will be when we hit 20.

This is shaping up nicely!!!

Back