Foods that are your weakness??

Liz and I had Red Robbin "Yum" for lunch today. I had the chili chili burger, yep two chili's, lol. It was so good I don't even know what Liz had, hehe

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I really want to try a Red Robin. I just found out they have some in Florida and I also heard they have bottomless fries?? I must try this place someday.

Red Robin.... yum!!! Good restaurant GG, unlimited steak fries is a good thing!!!

Breakfast burritos (not from fast food places)
Milk and cookies

They get me every time.

Chick-fil-a....... its my weakness. and Sub sandwiches....

Chinese Food
Candy (not chocolate, but stuff like Red Vines, Mike and Ikes, etc..)
Pretzels

Chinese Food
Pretzels

It's funny that candy is your weakness because it's the total opposite for me. I LOVE chocolate but hate candy, I can't stand anything that sticks to my teeth.

Chinese Food
Pretzels

It's funny that candy is your weakness because it's the total opposite for me. I LOVE chocolate but hate candy, I can't stand anything that sticks to my teeth.

Ice cream. Especially Dairy Queen Blizzards! I try to pass that place as much as possible but sometimes my car just automatically turns in there. I can not for the life of me stop that darn car :banghead:........ Oh I love peanut butter like some of you do. I tried a weird but tasty combo the other day. It was a cruncy peanut butter & jelly sandwich garnished with a sliced banana. Now that sounds odd but bananas actually go well with peanut butter and the grape jelly was a sugar tooths delight :D

I love the sticky stuff....jujy Fruits licorice, etc..I even leave it out to get a lil stale so it hardens up a bit..
Keeps me from eating so many so fast.. ;-)

I love the sticky stuff....jujy Fruits licorice, etc..I even leave it out to get a lil stale so it hardens up a bit..
Keeps me from eating so many so fast.. ;-)

What the heck is a Jujy fruit???

What the heck is a Jujy fruit???

It is a gumdrop like candy.

350px-Jujyfruits_Packaging.png

800px-Mixed-jujyfruits.jpg

ahhhhh...gonna make me run down to the Dollar Store..Thanks a lot...

Heck man you could get fat eating those things! You need to save some cals for a cold beer now & then. Those jujys do look kinda of good and I betcha can't eat just one huh :D.. Bama I can see you as a half a bag man.... lol

Heck man you could get fat eating those things! You need to save some cals for a cold beer now & then. Those jujys do look kinda of good and I betcha can't eat just one huh :D.. Bama I can see you as a half a bag man.... lol

I am a real man..I do the whole box/bag... (and then pay for it the next morning with a stomach ache)
just like anything in excess...lol (including beer)

I am a real man..I do the whole box/bag... (and then pay for it the next morning with a stomach ache)
just like anything in excess...lol (including beer)

Yea I am cutting back on the beer and getting more exercise so I can wear my new camo outfit to the outing :D.. I am hoping to drop 10 lbs as I weigh 218 now. Heck I was up around 224 but the walking and less brewskies are taking it off. It will be hard to drop 10 lbs from now until the outing but that's my goal....

Philly has gotten to me. A CheezWhiz Cheesesteak with Ketchup.

Chicken fingers.

processed cheddar cheese and butter sandwich (with or without lettuce)

Cheezwhiz sandwich.

donuts.

I have two, bacon and chocolate chip cookies.

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, I go through HEAPS of these

Fried pies, any flavor.

Last edited:
Burritos and tacos get me every time. I just cant pass them up.

Back