Custom Clubs Teaser

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We have some articles coming out on a couple of places that do restoration, refinishing, and customization to all kinds of golf equipment. I wanted to put up a couple of teaser images of some of the work BOS golf did on a few pieces (more coming in article).

969454946_WWZCB-L.jpg

969454973_JxqG6-L.jpg

968407340_GEWbx-L.jpg

969455306_mjrY6-L.jpg

969455551_Rat62-L.jpg

969455637_4cA7f-L.jpg

969455705_V2ho3-L.jpg

968406688_eLSpP-L.jpg

968407136_hrfun-L.jpg

968407107_6j88g-L.jpg

Ahhhhhhhh awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Those are beautiful i think im falling love with that white ping putter and the scratch wedge

the 8882 is just sick! wow, they're all sick! really, really cool stuff.

These are cool. I have been thinking about giving my 73* an oil quench. That Scratch wedge is amazing.

These look SOOOO sharp. I would hate to see the pricetag on some of these though.

These are cool. I have been thinking about giving my 73* an oil quench. That Scratch wedge is amazing.

I still can't believe you have a 73*

Love the white PING Anser

• Admin
These look SOOOO sharp. I would hate to see the pricetag on some of these though.

In some ways its not as bad as you think. We will talk about that in the upcoming article.

This is perhaps the coolest thing ever.

Those are some sweet clubs! I like them all except the Scratch wedge.

In some ways its not as bad as you think. We will talk about that in the upcoming article.

That's fantastic to hear.
I fully plan on finding 'THE' putter for me sometime soon and hopefully never having to change again. I am jealous of the people that have used the same putters forever because it just fits them well.

If I ever do find her, I would love to do something fun like the 8882 (slightly less girly) to customize it. Definitely worth it for a putter that would be in use for 10+ years

Sweet looking results. Might be a nice option for this old girl:

P1020105.jpg

P1020108.jpg

I'm lik'in that Ping putter. Can't wait for the article.

Not a Ping guy but love the white putter!

Beautiful stuff...prices not that bad either...might be something to look into getting done during the off-season.

Those look great. Love the personlizations.

very cool custom work

To my eyes, that is some phenomenal work. Very very nice!

everything looks great. I would love to customize my wedges.

The white putter is of course the prize in the THP Fantasy Football League #1. League #2 is yet to be determined.

Your Ping putter looks very sloppy but everything else looks good.

Back