2010 PGA Championship (SPOILERS)

lol @ gg's double post, again!!!

Wicked looking little shot for tiger that bunker looks wicked

Tiger missed two short birdie putts and now made two bogies and just chopped it out of the salad. Scrambling only works if you make the putts.

Good call Degoins good call how bout the Rory and Dustin group

so tiger is now 1 over on the par 5's. perhaps he should be laying up to a number?

I think his biggest problem is off the tee... Everytime I see him he is on a hillside or playing out of a nasty bunker.

Gary McCord, " A mile and a half of Par 5's"

Holy Jesus thats long

Theres definately some moving going on. Rory seems to be coming into form today.

Tiger playing pool on the Whistling Straits greens

Lol, Tiger playing billiard golf!

So CBS is showing Phil in a black shirt and striped black and white pants. Whereas PGA.com live feed has Phil in an orange shirt.

What is CBS showing? I'm so confused!

240 yards, from the rough, with no legs, using an iron... hit the green.

So CBS is showing Phil in a black shirt and striped black and white pants. Whereas PGA.com live feed has Phil in an orange shirt.

What is CBS showing? I'm so confused!

Haha! I just realized my PGA.com feed was showing the tournament from the beginning. I was mostly watching the CBS coverage, so I didn't notice it until now. :blush:

Ace on 17! Wow!!

I'd like it if Watney could slow down so my boy D. Johnson could catch him. Please and thanks.

Notice the flocks of Cheeseland state birds, mosquitoes, in front of the camera lens during a few view angles. Hehehehe.

It's unbelievable here, I crap you not. They will drain you faster than TC can drain a High Life long neck.

Kevin

Notice the flocks of Cheeseland state birds, mosquitoes, in front of the camera lens during a few view angles. Hehehehe.

It's unbelievable here, I crap you not. They will drain you faster than TC can drain a High Life long neck.

Kevin

Faster than Pale Rider can eat a $5 footlong though? Because that would be really fast. HAHA.

I spent some time at Bandon Dunes with Steve from WITW and he is from WI. He talked about how bad the mosquitos are now and how nice it was playing without them.

Faster than Pale Rider can eat a $5 footlong though? Because that would be really fast. HAHA.

I spent some time at Bandon Dunes with Steve from WITW and he is from WI. He talked about how bad the mosquitos are now and how nice it was playing without them.

It is near unbearable. You can't even find repellent. Most every place is sold out. I scored some Repel with 40% Deet at Walmart the other day, it was the last can kind of hidden in the garden center, and I was able to at least function this morning on the course.

Kevin

It is near unbearable. You can't even find repellent. Most every place is sold out. I scored some Repel with 40% Deet at Walmart the other day, it was the last can kind of hidden in the garden center, and I was able to at least function this morning on the course.

Kevin

Sounds like you need a trip. Maybe FL? haha

Kevin

After 8 straight weeks of brutal humidity and mosquitoes the size of fruit bats, I've been considering Antarctica. I heard even a fat old guy like me can hit a 300 yard drive on the top of one of those glaciers. It's the lack of friction.

Kevin

my new bff Brandt Snedeker tearing up the course today with a -6 round today.

Due to illness, Ian Poulter withdrew from the 92nd PGA Championship prior to the start of Sunday's final round.

Due to illness, Ian Poulter withdrew from the 92nd PGA Championship prior to the start of Sunday's final round.
Yep, if you've been following his tweets, you could definitely see it coming.

Back