What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
The K-Mart has an awesome deal on Fuzz 18 packs. I bought their last 4 boxes at $10.99 per 18 pack that's just .61 each. They still come with the free 30 day golf digest tee times membership which I guarantee will save you some cash. :banana:

nice score clam!

G. McDowel Callaway hat, new grips, and an air compressor to blow on the grips.

10 new White Golf Pride Tour wrap grips! feeelll sooo nice!!

I didn't buy this, but I got this as a birthday gift and I haven't been able to find this color combination anywhere!!

TMbag.jpg
Meet my newest bag: The Taylormade Catalina cart bag :)

I can totally see you wearing that hat well Seth...is it making it to the Outing?

just got my Vertical White Argyle THP hat in..
It looks awesome.....Thanks THP!!

THP gofer headcover (going on the 3 wood) and a Boris Driver head cover for the driver.
Also picked up a Taylormade Colts hat as well.

410VlCYoQCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

"Just Bomb It"

I gotta stop making these impulse purchases!

I am a couple years behind the curve when it comes to clubs, but I just ordered a 22° TM Raylor. Seems like they must be about to change things as this was $90 at TGW.com.

The Boris headcover is cool. Never saw one of those. Moose and Squirrel better watch out.

SethO
Let me know when you get the hat. I like the look but I am hesitant to get it because of the bill size.

Put a holdling payment on one of the new Piretti Teramo Center-Shafted mallets. Their midnight black finish is unlike anything else ever, so slick. I'll pay it off over the next month or two...

Time to sell off the 42/49 Niblick and 4DX Evolver with all these putter purchases of mine lol

Golf HQ having their annual tent sale this weekend...picked up 2 FootJoy StaSof gloves, 2 pairs of shorts, and an Atlanta Braves Titleist cap, all for only $63

Golf HQ having their annual tent sale this weekend...picked up 2 FootJoy StaSof gloves, 2 pairs of shorts, and an Atlanta Braves Titleist cap, all for only $63

You got a great deal. Go Braves!

SethO
Let me know when you get the hat. I like the look but I am hesitant to get it because of the bill size.

I am not bothered by the bill. It is like a cross between a baseball cap and a military hat.

setho, how did the air gripping go?

nice score setho! is it the Diablo one? if so where did you find it?

congrats on the new loot ken!

I found a Nickent 4dx Pro sand and gap wedge set new for $30 bucks. I didnt really need it but thought why not. It matches my irons, that I love, how bad could they be. My Cleveland wedges are getting a little worn anyways. Hows that for reasoning? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back