JD has a huge Heart!!

h2ojon

Reaction score
Handicap
I dont mean to ruin a great article but did anyone else notice the name of the writer?

Yeah its Michael Hunt he is the main editorial sports writer for the Journal Sentinel Here in Milwaukee

Yeah its Michael Hunt he is the main editorial sports writer for the Journal Sentinel Here in Milwaukee

Right. Mike Hunt. Great columnist. Does some excellent work with the Packers.

Kevin

When you have nothing nice to say, you just move on.

I'll just move on.

He is a MAJOR screw up most of the time, thats the sad fact.

That said, I still like JD and sport my JD headcover because some of my fondest father son memories were watching him win the British when I got to visit my dad for a week in the summer, so there's lots of sentimentality I have attached to him, for better or worse.

Maybe he can help support more causes if he wins his lawsuit against the Children's charity.

Maybe he can help support more causes if he wins his lawsuit against the Children's charity.

BHAHAHA JB I knew you were gonna say that.

I heard Bruce Smith tell that story the other morning on PGA radio...its a good story.

+1 on that. Yes the story is touching but that was 6 years ago. Lets look at what JD has done since. The sueing of a childrens CHARITY seems to be pretty ironic here I think.

Did some breif reading on the daly situation. I'm sure there are a lot out there that know way more than I....but here is something I read about him suing the charity.

"Every effort was made not to bring in the charity,” said William DiPetrillo, Daly’s Fort Lauderdale attorney. “We tried not to bring in the PGA Tour either. But the insurance carrier from the resort insisted that we did.”

Granted that is from his lawyer. JB probably knows more about that that I. Just found that somewhat interesting.

Did some breif reading on the daly situation. I'm sure there are a lot out there that know way more than I....but here is something I read about him suing the charity.

"Every effort was made not to bring in the charity,” said William DiPetrillo, Daly’s Fort Lauderdale attorney. “We tried not to bring in the PGA Tour either. But the insurance carrier from the resort insisted that we did.”

Granted that is from his lawyer. JB probably knows more about that that I. Just found that somewhat interesting.

Absolutely a false statement. The courts postponed one case and threw out the other, so they added the charity. The case itself is absurd. Just another case in a long line of a guy that preys on others.

Six years ago he did a nice act. Since that time (and before that too), he has been a complete clown.

Must be from all that drinking and smoking and poor eating habits. Oh wait your probably not talking about his actual heart.

lol Mr. Subliminal strikes again!

Right. Mike Hunt. Great columnist. Does some excellent work with the Packers.

Kevin

regarding the article, nice 6 years ago, but what has he done lately thats positive?

Back