GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
JB is still on this awesome adventure at Bandon Dunes and here are some of the pictures he took. Wow is it gorgeous there! He played 36 holes yesterday the first 18 was at Pacific Dunes and the 2nd 18 was at old MacDonald. For more info on these courses and Bandon Dunes in general here is their website http://www.bandondunesgolf.com/pages/golf/4.php.

967380189_ctPre-M.jpg

967390730_mh26E-M.jpg

967395147_Ccioo-M.jpg

967391888_HSwQg-M.jpg

967393638_MCTob-M.jpg

967394307_6JfU9-M.jpg

967398136_qXwC4-M.jpg

967398406_4BgXb-M.jpg

967399951_pKvDv-M.jpg

967401886_XsbNx-M.jpg

967402489_KsWHN-M.jpg

967404739_LD967-M.jpg

967405542_WpPvy-M.jpg

967405754_vms7d-M.jpg

967407894_CDzky-M.jpg

beauitful course! love the shots of the deer! thanks GG!

those pics are awesome! it looks to be visually intimidating. how did the trans-american traveller shoot?

This looks like a must play course for every golfer. Thanks for posting the pics.

• Admin
those pics are awesome! it looks to be visually intimidating. how did the trans-american traveller shoot?

The first 18 he said he didn't keep score it was not so great. He mentioned something about adjusting to the different grass. The second round was an 87 which he wasn't happy about either but he was working on only 3 hours of sleep so he is hoping today will be better.

The first 18 he said he didn't keep score it was not so great. He mentioned something about adjusting to the different grass. The second round was an 87 which he wasn't happy about either but he was working on only 3 hours of sleep so he is hoping today will be better.

i'm sure being able to play there and with the companions he had, it didn't really matter.

Great pics, thanks GG!

That is gorgeous scenery!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome pictures! sounds like he is having a ball! Looking forward to more pics

Holy crap!! What an awesome looking course!! Looks like I'll have to add another course to the "Bucket List"!! I'd say an 87 is a darn good score for flying across the country, getting 3 hours sleep, and playing 18 in the morning!! Awesome pics!!

Oh!! And I LOVE the pics with the fog/mist!! It would be kinda cool to play in that!

Thanks for posting those pictures. That course is absolutely breath taking. Looks as if it would be hard as hell too!!! JB, I would say your scores were wonderful looking at that course and after the lack of rest

that all looks amazing. great pics

Gorgeous-looking courses. I would really love to play them some day!

Bandon Trails pictures will be up tomorrow.

Those pictures are amazing to put it mildly. With all of those visuals it has to be a bit distracting. It's great to see your enjoying yourself and thanks for sharing.

It looks like a US Open track to me. Tough and you pay big time for missing the fairways. That was the way it was at Union Point in North Georgia where the Southeastern group played Saturday. That course played 7600 yds from the tips.

It looks like a US Open track to me. Tough and you pay big time for missing the fairways. That was the way it was at Union Point in North Georgia where the Southeastern group played Saturday. That course played 7600 yds from the tips.

old union was the name of that course gray, and you're right, anything out of those fwys was big trouble.

Thx for the pics. I cannot wait until I get the opportunity to play there. Hope you enjoy the rest of your time there.

Jealousy doesn't properly describe what I am feeling at this moment.

Great pictures, what a course. Looks like you could hand feed those deer. Thanks for sharing!

Back