2010 PGA Championship (SPOILERS)

so far glad I took him...has a decent history at this event

I almost did, his name was nawing at me but I figured he would drift backwards after the 59.

Fowler starts birdie, bogey,bogey

lets go Stewie!

I wish other oem's would do like Taylormade and make special bags for each of the majors. I really like the look of the PGA bag.

I wish other oem's would do like Taylormade and make special bags for each of the majors. I really like the look of the PGA bag.

I think Callaway made a bag for the Masters...not sure about the other majors....I love what Taylormade does

298364.jpg

Last edited:
I think Callaway made a bag for the Masters...not sure about the other majors....I love what Taylormade does

298364.jpg

Wow, that's a sweet looking bag.

and Tiger is off...I kind of regret not taking him. It's TCs Westwood effect

nice bird Tiger

First Driver for Tiger looked good...camera work better get better on this PGA computer feed

Tiger 358 off the tee and pin high in two looking good god i hope he keeps this up for my contest team

Tiger 358 off the tee and pin high in two looking good god i hope he keeps this up for my contest team

I'd love to see him keep it up for the rest of the tourny...then perhaps we will have our Phil-Tiger rivalry back...right nows its not much of a Rivalry

this course is beautiful gotta love the links look with some of the americanesque feel to it this is gonna be a great tournament

This has been the only tournament other than the masters and the AT&T that ive really really looked forward to.

this course is beautiful gotta love the links look with some of the americanesque feel to it this is gonna be a great tournament

+1 love all the bunkers too

how awesome would it be if Tiger and Phil both played well and we got them in the last two groups going head to head gunning it out

This has been the only tournament other than the masters and the AT&T that ive really really looked forward to.

due to the course? or other factors

that would be very cool

how awesome would it be if Tiger and Phil both played well and we got them in the last two groups going head to head gunning it out

Kaymer playing well great approach shot to the short par 3 hit the divot almost as long as the ball

That a boy Tiger!

Golf Digest claimed 967 while The Golf Channel said around 1200 i think it depends on what you have as criteria

Back