CONTEST - PGA Championship Callaway Jaws CC Wedge set

I'm:blob: in

Man, my days are sooo screwed up. I did this last night in a panic, thinking it was the last night and I was going to miss another contest, lol. Watch me win this one, I didn't put much thought into it, haha

did the same today due! looking at for scores, or a weather delay notification to realize it was only wednesday
Man, my days are sooo screwed up. I did this last night in a panic, thinking it was the last night and I was going to miss another contest, lol. Watch me win this one, I didn't put much thought into it, haha

Another great contest.

Thanks THP and Callaway!

My team:

Ricky Barnes
Ernie Els
Phil Mickelson

Steve Stricker.

Tie breaker 276

E. Els
R. McIlroy
M. Kuchar
K.J. Choi

Final Score: 282

Dude i have heard nothing but good things about these wedges from the guys at my club, i hope i win may be the first callaway club in the bag in years

My team:

Ricky Barnes
Ernie Els
Phil Mickelson

Steve Stricker.

Tie breaker 276

Nice picks Small. Nearly the same as mine but I have Overton instead of Barnes. Thanks again to Callaway and THP!!

I've gone with -

Ernie Els
Graeme McDowell
Ross Fisher
MA Jiminez.

Heck, why not? :D

My picks:

Lefty
McDowell
Els
Strick

Lol. I only picked 3... MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.

McIlroy
Appleby
Barnes..

I'm an idiot lol

Nice picks Small. Nearly the same as mine but I have Overton instead of Barnes. Thanks again to Callaway and THP!!

Barnes always seems to show up in Majors lately! Except, probably, for the one I picked him in! haha

Team OEM:

1. Phil Mickelson
2. Ernie Els
3. Steve Stricker
4. RORY McILROY

Tie Breaker: 276

Lol. That's what I'm hoping for. It's what I get for submitting last minute. I blame it on meet the teacher night!!!!
Maybe a 1,2,3 finish will save you hehe

Team Thanks

Phil
Ernie
McIlroy
Kuchar

Tie breaker- 274

Team RamRod:

Phil
Barnes
Graeme
Rory

Tie: 282

Awesome. That's what this here in bold is. I better hope Appleby has twice the finish of Phil and Graeme. Damn it all!

Team RamRod:

Phil
Barnes
Graeme
Rory

Tie: 282

1. Phil Mickelson
2. Ernie Els
3. Rickie Fowler
4. Justin Rose

Score: 272 (ya never know)

All these teams are very similar but only mine is the winner. Sorry guys. But thanks for entering another great contest from Callaway and THP!

I see Phickelson and Els pulling a Kyle Orton. HAA. I don't really, I'm just bitter towards anyone who picked 4 players. Cheaters.
All these teams are very similar but only mine is the winner. Sorry guys. But thanks for entering another great contest from Callaway and THP!

but if you win with only 3 players that's like playing Powerball and winning the $200m with only 1 ticket vs. all the schlubs who bought 100 tickets.
I see Phickelson and Els pulling a Kyle Orton. HAA. I don't really, I'm just bitter towards anyone who picked 4 players. Cheaters.

Very very true!!!!!!! Maybe Ill look like a genious after this. Nah haha. All in good fun though :) The haircut lol.
but if you win with only 3 players that's like playing Powerball and winning the $200m with only 1 ticket vs. all the schlubs who bought 100 tickets.

Awesome. That's what this here in bold is. I better hope Appleby has twice the finish of Phil and Graeme. Damn it all!

hahaha, no kidding! I hate that for you.

Oh, and OEM, no way you win this one. bet a drink at the ibar?

Stuart Applebee
Phil Mickelson
Greame McDowell
Fredrik Jacobson

Tie: 270 (git r dun, haha)

Back