What do you do for a living?

Professional complainer. I put in a ton of hours.

Kevin

I've gone a completely new route. I'm selling insurance. Just started. Still getting into the swing of it.

Finished my undergraduate and worked in manufacturing for a bit doing cost accounting. Now looking to get out of that (still there, unfortunately) and possibly into banking or health care administration after I finish my MBA.

Finished my undergraduate and worked in manufacturing for a bit doing cost accounting. Now looking to get out of that (still there, unfortunately) and possibly into banking or health care administration after I finish my MBA.

Where you doing the MBA? Bama???

Bama? I hope that's a joke! I know you can tell what school I rep by my avatar.

It was a joke man. Best of luck in the program... how you liking it so far?

It was a joke man. Best of luck in the program... how you liking it so far?

Yeah man I figured it was. I like it pretty well so far. I am doing my graduate coursework at the same school I did my undergraduate, so I know many of the professors and am very familiar with the school. My business policy professor has encouraged me to get my PhD but I just don't know that I'm interested in that at this point. I have quite a bit of time left so I guess I'll see what happens when I finish.

Finishing up my Engineering Degree and i help run a military supply/overhaul/manufacturer, we fix large scale problems on airplanes and retro fit and do other work on the armed services planes

IT analyst the last 10 years for my county government, managed golf courses for them for the 15 years before that.

Work in a steel plant, annealing dept. Been there 11 years, helps pay for this addiction!

Build guns... but that does not pay the bills yet.

For my real job I work for a large energy conservation program.

Last edited:
Glorified Data Monkey...HR Analyst for a Medical Group. Doesnt pay nearly enough for me to play once a week.

Work as a legal officer for an international organization...imagine the bureaucracy of a government then multiply it by 100.

Hi everyone! I'm a communication advisor for the Government of Québec (Canada). For those who wonders, it's true that we pay 50% of income taxe. :beat-up:

Edit : how do you guys set those good looking signatures?

Hi everyone! I'm a communication advisor for the Government of Québec (Canada). For those who wonders, it's true that we pay 50% of income taxe. :beat-up:

Edit : how do you guys set those good looking signatures?

Signatures

Thank you for the info, i'll begin with reading the rules :)

I'm a Lead Graphics Programmer with Ubisoft's Montreal studio (a video game company for those that do not know it). :glasses-nerdy:

I'm a Lead Graphics Programmer with Ubisoft's Montreal studio (a video game company for those that do not know it). :glasses-nerdy:
wayyy too cool

You all need to hurry up with the new assasins creed.
Which branch is working on Clancy's stuff? Specifically the new ghost recon and rainbow 6?need a beta tester?
: )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You all need to hurry up with the new assasins creed.
Which branch is working on Clancy's stuff? Specifically the new ghost recon and rainbow 6?need a beta tester?
: )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

or two? LOL

Back