TOAOST21

Reaction score
Handicap
i recently saw the hello from Shaw AFB and it made me think,
i would like to say thank you to all the men and women serving this country who are members of this site, your sacrifice is enormous and i really do appreciate the freedoms you allow me.

Ditto and Amen brother

Ill second this. I dont agree with some of these wars, but I am still grateful that America has brave defenders.

I say it all the time and I'll say it again. thank you so much to all our brave men and women serving this great country around the world in our Armed Forces. God Bless you and stay safe.

flagImage2.jpg

I agree. This is a great post! Thank you for all of your sacrifices to everyone who has ever served for our country!

I say thank you too to all my brothers and sisters in arms. Stay the course and godspeed. HOOAH!

As someone in the firearms business, I have had the privilege to do work for several L.E.O's and Military personnel. It is always a great experience and I thank you all that protect our country inside and out.

I'd like to say thank you all for your support, it's not always easy being in the military, but I'm proud of what I've done and who I've become. I have a ton of buddies who are overseas at the moment, and pray for them everyday. Again, thank you all for your continued support of our wonderful military!

Back