Official MLB Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to catch up on the fight with videos, heard some sound bites of the managers criticizing the umpires for losing control. Wouldn't some of that blame fall on the players themselves?

Well that brawl and all of the trash talk was all for nothing for the Reds. They just got swept out of first place.

+1 I think they were the main cause for the brawl escalating to the point that it did

Baseball tonight is saying Cueto is probably going to get suspended but to me it looked like he was just trying to prevent himself from getting trampled. The whole thing was pretty cool. I loved seeing LaRussa and Baker getting into it.

After seeing it again Cueto was clearly trying to hurt someone. I hope he gets suspended because that was crap, kicking people like that.

cueto lite up the cards backup catcher, nailed him in the face and ribs, he needed stiches. after seeing the video a few more times he needs to be suspended for a while that was not self defense that was assualt!

Cueto is a little punk. Seriously, who kicks people with metal spikes? Chris Carpenter was up against the net and you didn't see him acting like an absolute idiot like Cueto. It's true that I'm a Cardinals fan, but regardless of what team I root for I would think that Cueto's actions are out of line and unwarranted. He deserves to be gone for awhile and be fined.

Has anyone heard about Chipper's knee after last night?

They're saying it may not be as bad as originally thought. He did not have much swelling today so they think it may not be the ACL after all...MRI tomorrow to confirm problem

The Ragin Cajuns are now both gone from Chicago. Mike Fontenot got traded to the Giants today.

They're saying it may not be as bad as originally thought. He did not have much swelling today so they think it may not be the ACL after all...MRI tomorrow to confirm problem

Thats good. He's gonna retire (unless he pulls a Brett Farve on us!) so I wan't him to at least finish his season.

Thats good. He's gonna retire (unless he pulls a Brett Farve on us!) so I wan't him to at least finish his season.

I wouldn't be so sure that he's going to retire. After hitting better for the last two months, he may be back next year after all. I was reading an article earlier that said he was already thinking about doing the rehab needed to get back even if it had been an ACL tear.

I wouldn't be so sure that he's going to retire. After hitting better for the last two months, he may be back next year after all. I was reading an article earlier that said he was already thinking about doing the rehab needed to get back even if it had been an ACL tear.

That would be good. He is a great third baseman. I was put at third some on my travel team last year (I played last summer) and I don't see how he does it. Me being left handed made it a little harder, but you have to charge it and get it off fast to have a chance at the out. The play he made when he hurt it last night was a crazy good out!

damnit! Chippers gone for the season with a torn ACL. that really sucks for him and the ATL, he is such a class act

looks like Johnny "legs" Cueto was just suspended for 7 games should have been 20-25 games. being a starter he is only gonna miss 1 maybe 2 starts, thats a joke

he got fined too but who cares about that its the suspension thats a joke

yup he will miss 2 starts. should have made it 4-6 starts and a fine.

damnit! Chippers gone for the season with a torn ACL. that really sucks for him and the ATL, he is such a class act

Great news for Phils fans, adios Chip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

way to be happy for a great player blowing out his ACL to end his career, very classy

Great news for Phils fans, adios Chip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back