It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

I also like that we are all toting our LACK of distance as an advantage on a 7000 yard course!

I have a feeling our crew will still manage to find any and all trouble, it'll just be our 2nd shot not the 1st like the pros!

I'm with you SethO, if we're going to play where the big boys play I kinda want to endure it like they do. I played Disney's Magnolia with Spank in May and was actually surprised at the lack of difficulty, don't get me wrong, still a hard enough course but for a Tour course I thought it would be tougher. Oh and we did NOT play the tips. So yes, if my group is up for it, I'm in!

I am with you guys as well. I am going to be there for the experience...

How many opportunities are we going to have to say...."Remember that time that we played that PGA course from the Championship tees?"

I am with you guys as well. I am going to be there for the experience...

How many opportunities are we going to have to say...."Remember that time that we played that PGA course from the Championship tees?"

and we all shot 125...

Spoiler
Maybe we should do it again

I predict that some will break 80 playing from the tips. I am going to shoot for breaking 90, but I will be satisfied with any score as long as I struck the ball well and played the course with a smart head on my shoulders.

on the equip. swap: anyone intrested in a Bag Boy Pro Revoler. blue/blk. could send it down

I'm not going to think about my score. The goal obviously is to shoot low, but I'd be happy with loosing less than a dozen balls. That would be a triumph for me. Especially with all the water around there!

I have no problem not playing the tips. I'll be fine from whatever the next tee up is and will enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no problem not playing the tips. I'll be fine from whatever the next tee up is and will enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, I just want to play.

I am playing red!

I'll play Black, and my second shot can be from the reds.
No but seriously... If there is a group that wants to play white/red, I'm in for that.

But if 40+ want to play blacks... Why not? I don't have the distance, but can say I played my way trough 7000 yards, 100's of bunkers, and tons of water!

and actually, I would not mid playing from blue...
I think we should all play the 18th (longest hole) from the Blacks, just to say we did...

I don't know if I would enjoy playing from the tips...Gold is an option, but I will most likely play Blue

Black is 7048
Gold is 6727
Blue is 6373
White is 5984
Red is 5145

ddec -- I am with you buddy. The Blue tees will fit my game nicely. Now we need two more guys who will join us when JB makes the pairings...

Don't worry Danilo...there will not be 40 people wanting to play the black tees. I won't be playing anything beyond the Blues. The pro's can have the Blacks.

I would rather play from the blues but am open for anything.

Don't worry Danilo...there will not be 40 people wanting to play the black tees. I won't be playing anything beyond the Blues. The pro's can have the Blacks.

There you go ddec, we got us one more on the blue tees. It will be great to meet you Ad if this all works out :eek:)!

There you go ddec, we got us one more on the blue tees. It will be great to meet you Ad if this all works out :eek:)!

Gray, I will be meeting you even if we don't get paired together...I wouldn't drive all the way down there and not meet the legend.

I better bring a case. I WILL break 100 on the champion course even if I have to hit every shot 3 times!

(I kid, I kid)
Brings up a good question though... What tee's are people going to play saturday? Are you sticking to one in your normal yardage range or are you playing the tips for the experience?

I don't care if it has 700 yard par 5's! This thing is going to be a blast.

I agree, I just want to play.

I am cool with playing from anywhere. I alternate playing from the blues and whites so it does not matter to me. NEver thougt about the tips actually but ya know it does sounds kinda interesting.

Gray, I will be meeting you even if we don't get paired together...I wouldn't drive all the way down there and not meet the legend.

Too funny!!!!!! :laughing: It will be my pleasure if we are paired :golf2:...... Hey us older folks got to stick together huh?? I'm not playing no fricking Pro tees, I will tuck my big old butt between my legs and hobble on up to the blues :whew:

The blue tees will match your smurf outfit nicely Gray.

Back