What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pasta night tonight!

im thawing wings tonight... im hoping im not out of ranch/bleu cheese

Had a long awaited double western from Carl's Jr last night at the Angels game with White Rhino.

Had a long awaited double western from Carl's Jr last night at the Angels game with White Rhino.

CJ's Western Bacon Cheeseburgers are awesome! Too bad you're in SoCal the week after I was there. You gonna have a In-n-out Double-Double ala "Animal Style" tonight? :act-up:

Tonight it's chili dogs and tater tots.

You guys sure do eat dinner early.

CJ's Western Bacon Cheeseburgers are awesome! Too bad you're in SoCal the week after I was there. You gonna have a In-n-out Double-Double ala "Animal Style" tonight? :act-up:

Tonight it's chili dogs and tater tots.

Done my friend. Had my sister in law pick some up on the way to the airport so we had our double doubles waiting for us as soon as we deplaned. You just can't wait for that kind of quality SoCal fast food goodness. :D

Done my friend. Had my sister in law pick some up on the way to the airport so we had our double doubles waiting for us as soon as we deplaned. You just can't wait for that kind of quality SoCal fast food goodness. :D

:thumb: Double doubles have no equal. Even 5 Guys burgers are inferior, though they get rave reviews.

I felt one of my arteries harden just reading that!

I'm not sure. It might be a late night (hopefully not) so it might just be leftovers.

Haven't decided yet but it'll be a portion of one as the wife and daughter are heading to the inlaws, beef jerky and beer is the winner in the clubhouse!

garlic shrimp scampi

Bar food. Aka happy hour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, tc whats for dinner? Line it up!

Filet mignon; steamed corn on the cob, broccoli, carrots and cauliflower; a great big red home grown tomato (given to me by one of my 80 year old boyfriends at the golf course :desire:); and garlic toast.

Baked salmon and corn. Then I will be baking extra chewy chocolate chip cookies for JB for his arrival tonight. Although I don't think he will get to eat them until tomorrow.

Baked salmon and corn. Then I will be baking extra chewy chocolate chip cookies for JB for his arrival tonight. Although I don't think he will get to eat them until tomorrow.

No way...they sound way too good to not have at least one tonight!

GG, you're awesome!!! cookies are awesome!

Yesterday was a relative's 100th birthday banquet. So we had a 10 course meal. So good but the secret is to pace yourself or you will never make it through dinner. Over 200 people, about 3 hours long and a lion dance and 1 huge family reunion!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Yesterday was a relative's 100th birthday banquet. So we had a 10 course meal. So good but the secret is to pace yourself or you will never make it through dinner. Over 200 people, about 3 hours long and a lion dance and 1 huge family reunion!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

wow... willard scotts gonna give you guys a call soon... 100 is a big one

tonight was left overs... last night was my nephews bday party...
i think i od'd on sliders and miller lites

Angel hair pasta in a red sauce (more like pink with the vodka in it)

Salad with grilled chicken. I'm trying to kick my carb addiction this week. Darn it, there's that picture of GG's cookies again. Ohhhhhhhh they look good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back