Custom-numbered Balls...Would you use them?

Custom-numbered Balls...Would you use them?

• Yes

Votes: 54 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 11 13.6%

• Total voters
Gotcha Thainer just a little confused and i completely agree there is the number 21 and then everyone else on the field.

No.
If I could remove all writing from the ball, and set up everything how I wanted, Yes.

I bought 100 recycled TM TP/Blacks and there are a lot of custom numbers in there. 99, 15, 38, 45... Haven't found any 21's yet.

everyone has their lucky number!!!

im sure everyone could use a little more luck in their golf game...

why did you not say both of those comments in one post? just curious. Or are you trying to get your ten posts to enter the contest?

I bought 100 recycled TM TP/Blacks and there are a lot of custom numbers in there. 99, 15, 38, 45... Haven't found any 21's yet.

Any 88s in there? I might buy them off you if you're willing to sell a few.

yup bridges that seems to be the reason i wish people would just take a look around instead of doing that, however back on topic i am grateful that i couldnt find the penta online with this option i need to get some more and if it wasn't much more expensive than i was gonna take this plunge

Same for me, if you find any 11s, PM me!

Judging by the poll results so far, it looks like there may be somewhat of a market for custom numbers...hopefully Bridgestone is reading this (and checking their emails)

SRIXON: are you taking notes?

I'd like to have my low round score as the number.

wouldnt pay extra, but all things equal, why not. not sure what I would get, but honestly I pay no attention to them anyhow.

My favorite number is 4, so for the most part I don't need custom numbered balls.

I found a TaylorMade TP Red/LPD with the # 69 on it so apparently this has been an option from TM for a while.

When we went to the Kingdom they asked us what number we wanted our Pentas to be. I chose 34 in honor of Herschel Walker my favorite all time Bulldawg. They gave us a full dozen with the chosen number.

I defiantly would buy a personalized number ball.

Have seen the odd Bridgestone e6 that had the number 7 on it that I found in the sticks.

Just bought a box myself hoping it would have higher number but alas plain old 1 2 3 4

Only problem is, I would want a 3-digit # on mine.

Definitely would play them. Not sure on the number though

i'd like to play more number 5's my lucky number but cant seem to get my hands on to many of them. golf shops dont really want to order them either kinda strange. i would def pay an extra few quid for custom balls. i think titielest (wrong spelling) do something custom on their website

I wouldn't pay extra for it. Maybe they should just start putting random numbers on the ball. Wouldn't it make it for exciting to open a box of golf balls never knowing what you may get? :act-up:

i haven't yet, but maybe one day i'll order some personalized Pentas...
i'd have to go with #12

I would play a ball with 85 on it... my birth year. However, my high school baseball # was #3 and I was also the 3 man on the golf team the years we won our league and conference championships. So I have always had a place in my heart for the #3. Every dozen will at least have three #3s so I'm happy.

I like the standard numbers 1-2-3-4. Great numbers in golf. Higher numbers mean bad things to me on the course.

Back