2010 PGA Championship (SPOILERS)

That's awesome. I went to the PGA Champ. at Oak Hill in 2003. Tiger finished t39. On Sunday when the leaders were on the front 9 I was able to walk 6 holes with him because there was nobody on that side of the course. IT was the first time I had ever seen that at a tourny with him in it. Enjoy, that place looks like a tough walk.

Yeah, I can't wait. The weather is supposed to be good with a breeze coming off the lake. In '04 the weather cooperated for the players but the breeze off the lake should make it tougher this time around. The walk does look tough but I think I can handle it without my bag. I wouldn't want to be a caddy this week, though.

Anyone notice a weirdly different tiger in his press conference?

i thought the same thing dude. seems like he's more engaged, and willing to talk about stuff. i have an odd feeling about him this week.

Its almost like he... wanted to be there?!

No flatout cold answers or anything. Laughs. Just odd really. He also sounded weirdly upbeat for 'the worst golfer on the planet'
i thought the same thing dude. seems like he's more engaged, and willing to talk about stuff. i have an odd feeling about him this week.

Course needs to be dryer and faster after today, according to Andrew Cotter of the BBC.

I'm pulling for Stricker. Plus, if he's in contention they'll show lots of his swings in Slo-Mo. And I've been stealing good tips from his swings.

I'm going on Friday!!!

Color me jealous, man. It is at these types of "punishing" venues that I love to watch majors. Have a blast and update us on how it went.

With respect to picks, I have a feeling that Chris Wood is going to place in the top 10 in this one.

dude just saw Tigers whole interview on replay, i love the comment even though im the worst player in the world i can still beat you, that was funny and witty something i personally am not used to

This is as wide open as any major I can remember. Should be fun! As for my favorite, I really have to go for Stricker the local boy who I would love to see win and take over #1 in the World. What a story! Darkhorse....how about Matt Kuchar - he has played pretty well all year. And Disappointment...dare I say Phil? I hope not...but Phil.

definitely thought today was thursday and was wondering why the players had not teed off, and why i couldnt find the rain delay notice lol

i was so confused

dude just saw Tigers whole interview on replay, i love the comment even though im the worst player in the world i can still beat you, that was funny and witty something i personally am not used to

this is what i say to my cousin all the time... hahaha... that and
'you may hit 300yrds but how many pars do you have?'

I'd like to see Stricker or Kelley as they are locals.

One last time tommorrow before tee off.

Overton

You heard it here first.

Rory Mcilroy is taking it home

One last time tommorrow before tee off.

Overton

You heard it here first.
Sorry buddy, already heard it. ;-)

Retief Goosen or Steve Stricker the hometown favorite

i don't know much about this course, but it seems like Overton is playing where everywhere so i expect him to be a factor

OK i know it probably doesnt go here but it's happening at this tournament so...does anyone else thing the near fist fight between Gray and Pavin is hilarious, besides Pavin didn't call Gray a liar he just said he misinterpreted the quote, i thought it was funny

OK i know it probably doesnt go here but it's happening at this tournament so...does anyone else thing the near fist fight between Gray and Pavin is hilarious, besides Pavin didn't call Gray a liar he just said he misinterpreted the quote, i thought it was funny

Huh????? He called me a fricking liar!!!!!! Let me get on my mopad and zoom up there and put an old fashion arse whuppin on that dude :deadhorse:...

By the way my picks are:

Pick to win: Tom Watson
Dark Horse: Lee Trevino
Disappointment: Tom Weiskoff

Pick to win: Tom Watson
Dark Horse: Lee Trevino
Disappointment: Tom Weiskoff

Gray, did you step into the DeLorean again? hehehe

So this is being televised on TNT from 1-8pm...I don't recall a tournament being televised on TNT before, or am I just forgetting?

So this is being televised on TNT from 1-8pm...I don't recall a tournament being televised on TNT before, or am I just forgetting?

Didn't TNT used to do the British?

Edit: How thick does the fog have to be before it causes a delay?

Delay due to fog

Edit to say: Thanks for the stream!

Back