Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

My avatar is me... just don't tell anyone it was a practice swing. :alien2:

Just the latest Charlie picture. Weighed him today. 25 pounds now.

My non golf screen name would have been Captain Muffin Pants. Well, I guess I am stuck with clam fist.

bridges is my last name (justin bridges) and boo weekley is one of my favorite golfers..

had to bring this thread back up.

oem and neckbeard, hilarious! the guy in the picture looks like this dude back home named joe munger (my bro will get it when he reads this, haha)

had to bring this thread back up.

oem and neckbeard, hilarious! the guy in the picture looks like this dude back home named joe munger (my bro will get it when he reads this, haha)

And I dont look anything like neckbeard, I just found it funny, like all my avatars.

I am having a major sweet tooth issue lately so I am rotating between different dessert avatars. I just changed from Red Velvet cake to dessert shooters.

Dessert shooters! I was wasted on dessert shooters

I am having a major sweet tooth issue lately so I am rotating between different dessert avatars. I just changed from Red Velvet cake to dessert shooters.

Those look really good. I wonder what the last one is, its calling my name!

I just went into sugar shock looking at those.....yum!

Shooters look really good on a nice hot morning...

Username/Avatar: Calvin and Hobbes has got to be the best comic ever written :D. Plus with the way he plays golf, it's great. G35 is for the 2004 Infiniti G35 sport coupe I used to have (beautiful car) but doesn't fit two car seats very well :(.

my name is just the email I was given when I went to college. First initial, first 3 letters last name, and birthday. Could do a change my username contest, I feel mine is boring haha

Avatar, Greg Norman...my favorite

I changed my avatar to a picture of my local wildlife. They dig holes just like me through all kinds of junk ground, although they live in their holes.

My avatar is the best QB to ever wear #8. No need to debate because you can't. HAHAHAHA. Really I think he rocks.

I changed my avatar to a picture of my local wildlife. They dig holes just like me through all kinds of junk ground, although they live in their holes.

you should write a kid's book. i read stuff like this all the time.

my avatar is of PGA NATIONAL BABY!!

Mine is a nickname i have had since i was in middle school and i am a student and life long Auburn fan so i had to rep my boys

My updated avatar is a pic I took of my daughter born a little over a month ago. She loves that blanket more than anything.

Oh boy...

Well, aggro is a little embarassing to explain.

I used to be VERY in to those Trading Card Games that you see little kids playing. Anyway, in one of them, I used an agressive attack pattern called either "Swarm" or "aggro".
I thought aggro sounded better.

Oh boy...

Well, aggro is a little embarassing to explain.

I used to be VERY in to those Trading Card Games that you see little kids playing. Anyway, in one of them, I used an agressive attack pattern called either "Swarm" or "aggro".
I thought aggro sounded better.

Magic The Gathering?

you should write a kid's book. i read stuff like this all the time.

I doubt the children would like hearing about his brother/cousin getting squashed for dashing in front of a moving vehicle. I guess it could be a good lesson for them: Don't play in the street or you'll get squashed kids! :D

Back