Joke of the year!

Jerome

"Sandman"
Reaction score
Two women were sitting quietly, minding their own business. :D

so wrong and so funny! i have loads of jokes like that but wouldn't want to offend.

You think that's offensive?

Oh, ok. Wanted to make sure.

I'd like to meet these two. :act-up:

Hahahahaha

Whats the difference between a bad golfer and a bad skydiver?

Golfer: Whack....Fu#k
Skydiver: F#ck.....Whack

Eleven people were hanging on a rope under a helicopter, ten men and one woman. The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one has to drop off, otherwise they are all going to fall. They were not able to choose that person, but then the woman made a very touching speech. She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because as woman she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids, and for men in general, without ever getting anything in return. As soon as she finished her speech, all the men started clapping their hands.

Eleven people were hanging on a rope under a helicopter, ten men and one woman. The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one has to drop off, otherwise they are all going to fall. They were not able to choose that person, but then the woman made a very touching speech. She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because as woman she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids, and for men in general, without ever getting anything in return. As soon as she finished her speech, all the men started clapping their hands.

Wait. That doesn't make any sense. Wouldn't they fall if they clapped their hands?

Kevin

I meant the two women who were sitting quietly, minding their own business!!! lol

Yeah me and TC are pretty cool! ;)

Ive got a joke

"Why did the walrus go to the tupperware party?"

Spoiler
Because he wanted a tight seal lolololol
:laughing:

Ive got a joke

"Why did the walrus go to the tupperware party?"

Spoiler
Because he wanted a tight seal lolololol
:laughing:

ha!

i've got one:

what do you get when you cross and elephant and a rhino?

Spoiler
elephino!

ha!

i've got one:

what do you get when you cross and elephant and a rhino?

Spoiler
elephino!

HA HA HA... you can't just read this one, ya gotta say it.

A mother and a young daughter go on a railroad trip. The daughter sees the trains in the station and asks her mother, "Mom... why can't big trains have little trains like big people can have little people?" Mom says, "I don't know. Why don't you ask the ticket taker?" So the daughter goes to the ticket taker and asks, "Sir... why can't big trains have little trains like big people can have little people?" The ticket taker says, "I don't know that answer. Why don't you ask the conductor?" So the daughter goes up to the front of the train and asks the conductor, "Sir... why can't big trains have little trains like big people can have little people?" The conductor says, "Little girl... we're Amtrak we always pull out on time."

got another one:

how many women does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Spoiler
who cares! let them do the dishes in the dark......hahahah.

well i'm glad you got it buddy!

I'm having a day here. trying to calculate required gripper forces. Damn I wish I didn't skip math in high school.

A mother and a young daughter go on a railroad trip. The daughter sees the trains in the station and asks her mother, "Mom... why can't big trains have little trains like big people can have little people?" Mom says, "I don't know. Why don't you ask the ticket taker?" So the daughter goes to the ticket taker and asks, "Sir... why can't big trains have little trains like big people can have little people?" The ticket taker says, "I don't know that answer. Why don't you ask the conductor?" So the daughter goes up to the front of the train and asks the conductor, "Sir... why can't big trains have little trains like big people can have little people?" The conductor says, "Little girl... we're Amtrak we always pull out on time."

The funny part of this joke is that the Amtrak conductor thinks their "always on time". HA!

got another one:

how many women does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Spoiler
who cares! let them do the dishes in the dark......hahahah.

bahahaha both incredible jokes!!!!!!!1

I thought for sure you'd say the men let go so they wouldn't have to listen to her B*#ch any more! :)

Back