Demo Day Suggestions - FL Golf Outing

That is so wrong, and to think I thought we were friends and bonded over a Nike bag...

lmao!! Ah the Nike bag. I think Im going to bring the old Nike stand bag to the outing. And yes it has the "quick access" ball holder. lol.

GG - I know you all are finalizing the requests (if they are not already) so I apologize for the late request. If one of the companies sending fairway woods wouldn't mind, I would love to get to try a 4 wood next to the same brand/model 3 wood. Reading things that say that due to the extra loft that you can actually get better distance from the 4 over the 3 and would love to compare apples to apples.

GG - I know you all are finalizing the requests (if they are not already) so I apologize for the late request. If one of the companies sending fairway woods wouldn't mind, I would love to get to try a 4 wood next to the same brand/model 3 wood. Reading things that say that due to the extra loft that you can actually get better distance from the 4 over the 3 and would love to compare apples to apples.

That is a great idea ad. I to have been cnsidering a 4wood and would love to see the option if it were available.

so now that the cutoff date has come and gone is there any chance of getting a list of what items may be available to demo (obviously there will be some that you can't discuss, like the prerelease stuff) but is there any of the things that you can confirm at this point?

We will have a list of companies up very soon and some of what they are sending. The reason behind the delay is that we do not have gear delivered yet and we do not like to promote companies before we receive the goods for demo day.

We will have a list of companies up very soon and some of what they are sending. The reason behind the delay is that we do not have gear delivered yet and we do not like to promote companies before we receive the goods for demo day.

i think that's fair enough. thanks for the reply. just getting a little giddy is all.

can't wait to see the list of what's going to be there...plus the pre-release surprises we get when we get to PGA National. With 30 days to go there is a lot of giddiness on the site right now TC, you aren't alone

Giggity giggity, giggity goo!!!

200px-Glenn_Quagmire.png

can't wait to see the list of what's going to be there...plus the pre-release surprises we get when we get to PGA National. With 30 days to go there is a lot of giddiness on the site right now TC, you aren't alone

I don't know that giddiness begings to describe my emotions at this point.

Back