THP Heading To Bandon Dunes

hope all your stuff makes it there with you.....fingers crossed!

How far is Bandon Dunes from your place?

About as far as you can get!

We are in Sarasota, FL. Bandon Dunes is in Oregon.

Sounds like a great time is in store for you JB. Enjoy and send plenty of pics.

Have a great time JB! I'll be looking forward to seeing your updates!

I can't wait to hear about your trip, I'm sure you'll do great at keeping us all well informed. Have fun buddy!

have a great trip JB

Haave a good trip JB. Take lots of pics!

Thought so, but you said 'hitting the road' so I was thinking maybe a THP roadtrip lol

Thought so, but you said 'hitting the road' so I was thinking maybe a THP roadtrip lol

He would have had a place to stay about halfway there if he was driving! Although it would really be at least a 3 or 4 day drive at least! i took three days just driving back from Oakland two weeks ago!

In the ATL airport getting ready for the next lef of the flight. Next stop San Fran. Fro there it is on to the small airport near Bandon Dunes and the trip really begins.

In the ATL airport getting ready for the next lef of the flight. Next stop San Fran. Fro there it is on to the small airport near Bandon Dunes and the trip really begins.

Terminal A has a nice heineken bar, you can chief cigs in it and have a beer.

I'm crossing my fingers for you to have your golf bag when you land in Oregon! I'm worried about my clubs when coming to the outing as I just have 1 layover on the way there. 2 on the way back but they can lose my clubs then because I won't need them nearly as bad as the way TO the outing! Anyway, good luck and keep us posted! We're on pins and needles!!

Jealous! Safe travels JB and looking forward to some pictures

I'm crossing my fingers for you to have your golf bag when you land in Oregon! I'm worried about my clubs when coming to the outing as I just have 1 layover on the way there. 2 on the way back but they can lose my clubs then because I won't need them nearly as bad as the way TO the outing! Anyway, good luck and keep us posted! We're on pins and needles!!

I am so worried about his bags too. Not only does he change planes 3 times but he changes airlines on the last plane....it will be a miracle if his bags arrive when he does.

Terminal A has a nice heineken bar, you can chief cigs in it and have a beer.

I thought ATL had the Sam Adams bars?

Stats will show that more times than not the bags make it just fine, we just have to have faith! I always figure that if they lose/damage my golf clubs I just have a legit reason to get a whole new set so that helps with my piece of mind when I travel.

They do, but the Heineken Bar is huge...You have to ride an escelator to the bar.

they have tons of escalators in that place...between the escalators and trams, I usually just settle at a Sam Adams place

they have tons of escalators in that place...between the escalators and trams, I usually just settle at a Sam Adams place

I am in that airport all the time, so I know my way around it very easily

Have fun out there and a safe trip!!!!!!!

Woohoo! THP comes to Oregon!

Too bad you'll be so far down South. If you had flown into PDX, I'd have met you and we could have lunch or something. Buddies of mine love Bandon Dunes. Too rich for my blood, but it's on my bucket list nonetheless.

Have a great time JB.

Still sitting on the runway in atl and not moving. Weather in sf is bad and we are not taking off because of it. Hopefully soon.

As for the bags, your right, but with so many plane changes, and even an airline change, its quite the chance.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Still sitting on the runway in atl and not moving. Weather in sf is bad and we are not taking off because of it. Hopefully soon.

As for the bags, your right, but with so many plane changes, and even an airline change, its quite the chance.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Man, that sucks, I hope your flights dont all get held up

Back