What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
birdie balls

birdie balls

I ordered some birdie balls. With all the great reviews i just had to try em.

Got my Revolver Pro bag and CG DST hybrid today:banana: Happy Happy:blob:

I ordered some birdie balls. With all the great reviews i just had to try em.

I still use mine. When my swing gets real fubared I get those out and a over the top stopping 2x4 and have a lesson.

Got my Revolver Pro bag and CG DST hybrid today:banana: Happy Happy:blob:

How do you like that Revolver Pro? love mine!

I'll be honest, I thought it was kinda dorky, gimmicky even, at first. But dayum, having seen it in person, and loaded with my clubs, luv em!

Only problem is, I found a rip in the inner lining in one of the side pockets. Have to get that sorted asap!

I'll be honest, I thought it was kinda dorky, gimmicky even, at first. But dayum, having seen it in person, and loaded with my clubs, luv em!

Only problem is, I found a rip in the inner lining in one of the side pockets. Have to get that sorted asap!

I thought the same thing and didnt buy it the first time I saw it. After the Nike bag broke I started looking again and this time actually took time to play with the Revolver and loved it. The only draw back I find so far is its heavy!

How do you like that Revolver Pro? love mine!

Yeah but it takes up half the cart dude! My poor Ogio turned into a stand bag after being next to yours lol

Yeah but it takes up half the cart dude! My poor Ogio turned into a stand bag after being next to yours lol

lmao. Im really thinking about not taking it to FL because its so heavy.

I thought the same thing and didnt buy it the first time I saw it. After the Nike bag broke I started looking again and this time actually took time to play with the Revolver and loved it. The only draw back I find so far is its heavy!

Now that u mention it, it does feel kinda heavy. Thats ok, my gf likes to caddy for me:beauty:

Ouch, I just got smacked.

stinger qlock spikes for $9

Ups guy just brought me the Adidas exert glove and taylormade targa glove. Going to test these out. Liking them so far.

Also bought the vision track a couple of days ago, should be here soon.

Ups guy just brought me the Adidas exert glove and taylormade targa glove. Going to test these out. Liking them so far.

Also bought the vision track a couple of days ago, should be here soon.

I like the Targa, I have been testing it, but hate the velcro, doesn't hold as well as others

Picked up a real simple adidas towel. Was planning on regripping a few clubs but they didn't have any I liked. I may go the Iomic route.

I noticed it was a little tight trying to stretch it to cover the velcro part but not to bad.

I just put a white black widow grip on my driver, its not bad, feel it may be a little undersized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back