Uncle daddy update! Cousin girlfriend!

claycribbs

Fear the Dolphin Swag!
Reaction score
Handicap
I was watching CNN and they are showing a story about a man who has broken out of prison and it said be on the lookout for him and his GIRLFRIEND/COUSIN! UNCLE DADDY RETURNS! TC you related to this bunch? I found this hilarious!

I find it interesting that TC was just talking in another thread about him being in the slammer at one time!

LOL!!! Come to think of it, we haven't heard anything from TC in a few hours. Maybe he's setting up a safe house in the hills.

Yeah, TC is a redneck!

2....one is out of order cause he broke some strings.

haha, catching up on the threads today and this one's hilarious. here's some facts for you guys:

-i have been in jail (more than once) but it was for stupid drunken in public stuff
-i have never had a romantic time with anyone of relation to me (doesn't mean i didn't want to....hehe)
-i have no idea what clay cribbs' thread is about!

haha, catching up on the threads today and this one's hilarious. here's some facts for you guys:

-i have been in jail (more than once) but it was for stupid drunken in public stuff
-i have never had a romantic time with anyone of relation to me (doesn't mean i didn't want to....hehe)

Idk if you should have said the last part of that sentence lol!

Oh come on! We all have hot cousins we have thought about at some point! Maybe thats just a southern Virginia, North Carolina thing.

Looks like we might have a few more wife cousins on the loose after the last 2 posts by degoins and TC! hahaha

if he didnt someone else would have...hehe
Oh come on! We all have hot cousins we have thought about at some point! Maybe thats just a southern Virginia, North Carolina thing.

oh no, its just that we will openly admit ot it. hahah

Funny story for all of you. this may be confusing. ok, a couple I know, they are married and both of their parents are divorced. Well I guess the parents hit it off pretty well and his dad is marrying his wife mother....LMAO. How do you explain that to the grand kids. So I guess you could say that the brother and sister are married. The sad thing is that his wife is all TORN up over this.

-i have never had a romantic time with anyone of female relation to me (doesn't mean i didn't want to....hehe)

Fixed it for ya...

hahahahaha!

im just watching this on the today show...
if these fugitives make it to vegas... the cousin/fiance might turn into a sister/wife

They caught UM! This was just on the today show. Part of TC's family is behind bars (again)! thehe

They caught UM! This was just on the today show. Part of TC's family is behind bars (again)! thehe

haha, yep, he called, but i can't afford that kind of bail....he'll do his time like we all had to.

hehehe...... not a surprise

Back