WGC - Bridgestone Invitational [spoilers]

Goose with a triple bogey. From first to 12th.

Yeah, but how crazy was his ball in the rough off the green, it just keep rolling and dropping, crazy!!!

Anybody else looking at this leaderboard and excited for the weekend of golf. Goes back to my theory about WGC events, you are always going to get big names. So many guys still have a shot right now and I think this could be the finish of the year perhaps.

Ernie is tearing it up out there! -6 right now looking for -7 for the tourney.

Phil birides to go into a share of the lead.

And that did not last long. O'Hair goes to -8 and in the lead.

Ryan Palmer playing extremely well. It could not happen to a nicer guy. For those that do not know much about him, check out our video that has him and watch the bloopers. He is just a down to earth guy that is a blast to hang out with.

Ryan Palmer playing extremely well. It could not happen to a nicer guy. For those that do not know much about him, check out our video that has him and watch the bloopers. He is just a down to earth guy that is a blast to hang out with.

+1..................

wow watching those "highlights" of tiger from the round today was just pathetic.

completely digging the shade of orange on Leonard's shirt!

Tiger's game may look like poop but his threads have been sharp. That green he had on today was top notch

Tiger's game may look like poop but his threads have been sharp. That green he had on today was top notch

Yeah his shirt was sharp today. Can't the same for his game though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

/
Phil birides to go into a share of the lead.

I just got back from the course. We set the pins in some nasty spots for tomorrow. I see FIGJAM had a bit of slippage today.

/

I just got back from the course. We set the pins in some nasty spots for tomorrow. I see FIGJAM had a bit of slippage today.

It depends what you mean by slippage? Giving up on the course and shooting bogey after bogey? No, that belonged to another golfer.

You can throw names all you want, but he is out there trying rather than quitting...hehe

Last edited:
It depends what you mean by slippage? Giving up on the course and shooting bogey after bogey? No, that belonged to another golfer.

You can throw names all you want, but he is out there trying rather than quitting...hehe

I meant exactly what I said slippage. I don't recall saying he quit.

I meant exactly what I said slippage. I don't recall saying he quit.

He is not the one I was referring to when I said he quit.

This just in, class action lawsuit against Rickie Fowler.

Apparently viewers are having their retinas burned by his outfit.

:D Haha, good one! I hope that doesn't happen at the outing. Ol' Gray is still talking about getting a smurf outfit.

He will be playing with you, so you are stuck with him. When it comes time for the THP dinner, we will just shut him out....hehe

On an unrelated note, I am loving this coverage today. TGC early and CBS starting at 1

I don't understand the reasoning behind making Fowler look like a clown. Of course I'm an older fellow and think guys like Davis Love III and Tom Watson dress well. I know I've been to six junior tournaments this year and not once have I seen a young man dressed in such a manner.

Kevin

I don't understand the reasoning behind making Fowler look like a clown. Of course I'm an older fellow and think guys like Davis Love III and Tom Watson dress well. I know I've been to six junior tournaments this year and not once have I seen a young man dressed in such a manner.

Kevin

Agreed. I guess from one stand point, it gets the brand noticed. But from the other side, how many are noticing it in a bad way because of it? One thing is for sure, it attracts attention, which I guess is their goal.

Back