Haha, when I saw this thread title, I thought it was about BING.com (search engine from Microsoft). :)

Anyway, I'm not much of a sweet tooth. If I were to binge it would probably be something like chips or hot fries.

Haha, when I saw this thread title, I thought it was about BING.com (search engine from Microsoft). :)

Anyway, I'm not much of a sweet tooth. If I were to binge it would probably be something like chips or hot fries.

Great job now I want some hot nacho cheese fries with jalapienos!

Great job now I want some hot nacho cheese fries with jalapienos!
That sounds good too, I was actually talking about Andy Capps'.

Ice cream. Ho-Ho's. Chocolate.

lol I love Andy Capps hot fries! just scored a bag at big lots the other day for .60 cents! ok I bought 3 bags but still wow thats a low price!

That sounds good too, I was actually talking about Andy Capps'.

Sunflower Seeds - I'm on a bag a day swing right now, work has been hell.

Another bag-a-day seeder here. Also great to keep me from smoking on the golf course (especially while walking).

Also been craving Nature Valley crunchy granola bars....love the Maple & Brown Sugar ones but can only find them in the variety pack.

I had battered and fried Reeses cups tonight. If you love Reeses these are for you.

However I enjoyed the fried Oreo's much more.

My food coma and I are going to go lay down now... lol

You should try the peanut butter M&Ms. I'll eat the whole bag before I realize what I've done!

I plowed through one of those $2.29 bags of those just tonight! I'm sure I could have kept right going but the bag ran empty...that's really a good thing too!

Back