Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
I've had lots of job stress lately and I've been been gorging on Reeses products for the last three weeks. Can't stop. I've been keeping them in the frig. The new bars with the squares that break apart, mini-cups, regular size cups, jumbo cups, dark chocolate cups, and the Fast Break bars which are muy bueno. I have also tossed the occasional Kit Kat down the hopper.

No Reese Pieces, though. They suck.

You ever get on a streak where you can't stop eating or drinking one type of food or beverage?

Kevin

Yes!! Cupcakes :D They are dangerous...

I agree. Reese Pieces suck.

oh yeah been on a Funyon streak all week myself!

oh yeah been on a Funyon streak all week myself!

I hope you're washing those down with giant ice filled glasses of Grape or Orange Crush. That combo can produce the most powerful and fragrant of belches. Fond memories of childhood. For JB, too, if I remember correctly.

Kevin

Y'all try them M&M pretzel candies yet? Them look real good.

I ate a box of brown bears this week. They make them a block up from the Monkey Disco and I couldn't stop myself.

oh man I love grape crush! how bout a strawberry nehi! mmmmmm I have to admit I have had three slurpees this week as well, one rootbeer, one cherry and the best one of all banana! damnit Kevin now I ogtta run to 7 -11! :)

I hope you're washing those down with giant ice filled glasses of Grape or Orange Crush. That combo can produce the most powerful and fragrant of belches. Fond memories of childhood. For JB, too, if I remember correctly.

Kevin

I ate a box of brown bears this week. They make them a block up from the Monkey Disco and I couldn't stop myself.

I haven't tried the pretzel, but I agree, they look good. I have eaten most of a big bag of the coconut in one go. What's a brown bear? I want a box. Or two.

Before the recent Reeses binge I was eating Pershing donuts three or four at a time. There like cinnamon rolls, but more donuty. They come with chocolate, maple, or sour cream frosting.

Kevin

for a husky guy I really dont care for choclate. I know its strange but I much rather eat a bag of Doritos and a couple slim jims then m & m's

oh man I love grape crush! how bout a strawberry nehi! mmmmmm I have to admit I have had three slurpees this week as well, one rootbeer, one cherry and the best one of all banana! damnit Kevin now I ogtta run to 7 -11! :)

We have these convenience store/gas station here in Cheeseland. They go by the name Speedway. They used to be Super Americas. They have frozen drinks similar to Icees but with a better texture. Coke, cherry, blue, or MT. Dew. For a while I was drinking one or two 44 oz. frozen cokes a day. Luckily they're mostly air, or I would have gained 200 pounds. Right now they're selling them for $.69. They also sell fresh brewed iced tea for the same price. I've been drinking those lately instead, though right now I have the remains of a frozen Coke right next to me. I've been downing three or four teas a day in this heat. I've been adding a lot foam cups to the environment. I stop and pick one up, go through a house or two, stop at another Speedway, go to the bathroom and get rid of the prior tea, and buy another.

Kevin

Ginger ale. I start and I cant stop

oh yeah we have speedways and racetracks too that have the soda fountain, frozen drinks, coffee products galore as well. there must be 20 different flavor sodas, 10 different slurpees, 12 different coffee drinks etc. another oddity is I dont drink soda that often, mainly water and powerade or gatorade and an occasional adult beverage

No question sweets are my thing. I go through this with Ben & Jerrys ice cream or just ice cream in general. Candy and cookies are my weakness and right now it is Twizzlers and Reeses.

I haven't tried the pretzel, but I agree, they look good. I have eaten most of a big bag of the coconut in one go. What's a brown bear? I want a box. Or two.

Brown Bears are sorta like Carmal nut turtles. They come from the Smoky Mtn Candy Kitchen and they really are great. I try to cross the street so I don't have to walk by their window. Lol

Brown Bears are sorta like Carmal nut turtles. They come from the Smoky Mtn Candy Kitchen and they really are great. I try to cross the street so I don't have to walk by their window. Lol

Okay. That's a quality candy. You know what else is good? Chocolate covered Paydays. I don't see them too often, but I keep my eyes open.

Kevin

Those pretzel Mnms arent my favorite. I thought they would be better than they were. Too much pretzel and not enough chocolate. Almost the whole center is pretzel!

I keep NO sweets/snacks in my general vicinity. If I can see it or I know it is around I won't stop till it's gone. Recently I've been on a kick of chocolate chip cookies or chipotle pork rinds (not at the same time though). I try to limit myself to 1 a week because I know my body doesn't need any of the junk... but it tastes sooooo good!

I've had lots of job stress lately and I've been been gorging on Reeses products for the last three weeks. Can't stop. I've been keeping them in the frig. The new bars with the squares that break apart, mini-cups, regular size cups, jumbo cups, dark chocolate cups, and the Fast Break bars which are muy bueno. I have also tossed the occasional Kit Kat down the hopper.

No Reese Pieces, though. They suck.

You ever get on a streak where you can't stop eating or drinking one type of food or beverage?

Kevin

You should try the peanut butter M&Ms. I'll eat the whole bag before I realize what I've done!

You should try the peanut butter M&Ms. I'll eat the whole bag before I realize what I've done!

Those things are dangerous for a choco-holic.

Recent addiction- Chiken Fingers. Eat em at least 3 times a week

Coke floats or milk and cookies. I will have one or the other almost every night. I just cant help it.

Ever since the AT&T we have boxes of mad junkfood leftover. Along with 40 cases of gatorade. Ive been going on gatorade and Lays Baked! for the last month and its super awesome. Also, Tastykake butterscotch krimpets will the death of me. we have about 42000 cases of those aswell

Sunflower Seeds - I'm on a bag a day swing right now, work has been hell.

Back