What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leftover stuff from the other night, tough to eat the good food when you don't get home until after 8:30. But hey, I made my first two sales today! REALLY good sales, and I only got 25% of what Iam going to get from them. Half comes when I deliver and the other quarter comes 9 months later.

Guess this needs to go in HHJJ when I find it!

pizza pizza

Going to the Phillies game tonight so I'm thinking beer, sausage/peppers/onions sandwich, chips, beer, pretzels, and beer. Hoping to get Tazed THP style at some point tonight lol

Going to the Phillies game tonight so I'm thinking beer, sausage/peppers/onions sandwich, chips, beer, pretzels, and beer. Hoping to get Tazed THP style at some point tonight lol

Dont forget beer. If I see it on Sportscenter I'll try to find out where they got you before Sunday. Cant miss golf!!

Everytime I hear sausage and peppers I think of the King of Queens episode where Arthur orders the "Spicy sausage and peppers".

We are going to put a few names of restaurants on the prize wheel and spin it and go where it lands.

Everytime I hear sausage and peppers I think of the King of Queens episode where Arthur orders the "Spicy sausage and peppers".

We are going to put a few names of restaurants on the prize wheel and spin it and go where it lands.

Thats tonight for dinner? Dont forget Bogeys! Mmmmm those wings. Extra crunchy, extra wet!!

Thats tonight for dinner? Dont forget Bogeys! Mmmmm those wings. Extra crunchy, extra wet!!

They do have the best wings we have ever tried. I wish they would bottle and sell their sauce.

I am thinking we will have an place for fish, wings (bogey's), italian, greek, mexican, and good ole american burgers and fries. There is a new hotdog stand that just opened up....that will not be on the list!

I'll have my THP golf shirt on! lol
Dont forget beer. If I see it on Sportscenter I'll try to find out where they got you before Sunday. Cant miss golf!!

They do have the best wings we have ever tried. I wish they would bottle and sell their sauce.

I am thinking we will have an place for fish, wings (bogey's), italian, greek, mexican, and good ole american burgers and fries. There is a new hotdog stand that just opened up....that will not be on the list!

lmao! Makse my stomach turn just thinking of it. Hot dogs are good at cookouts and Im not sure why. Probably because theyre grilled. And when Im golfing I'll eat them too. Thats it.

I wonder if thanks1974 can be my inmate #?
lmao. "what do you mean theres no one here called thanks1974? Hes wearing a THP golf shirt."

i loved watching that... doug heffernan and ray had a few 'golf' episodes
haha have you ever seen the HBO series OZ?

another great series... hahaha

i had pork an beans... there is never enough pork and wayyyy too many beans

Burgers and fries.

Ahi tuna fish tacos

First a little backstory lol...

My wife is a 3rd year Med School student, so, the's on 6A-6P rounds right now and I haven't really seen her for more than a couple hours in a week and a half, add to that two-a-days start or me next week we'll be like ships passing in the night at times lol.

So, I'm cooking dinner for her tonight.

Grilled Pork Loin or Filets....undecided
Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes (her fav recipe from Le Cellier in EPCOT)
Cauliflower
Sourdough Oven Toasted Bread

Finished with Milk Chocolate creme brulee.

Pulling out all stops baby!

you da man jman! hope theres a happy ending to your night! ;)

had chipotle burrito bowl after our round today... i was all up for applebees but got out voted

had chipotle burrito bowl after our round today... i was all up for applebees but got out voted

Had that last night and I was paying for it this morning.

Salmon sushi tonight.

Ribeye steaks.

oh no... dont tell me that... hahaha

I load up on 2 versions of tabasco on my burrito bowl so if you like it hot like me, get the pepto ready. :D

I load up on 2 versions of tabasco on my burrito bowl so if you like it hot like me, get the pepto ready. :D
thankfully i got the mild... even tho i like it hot... i just felt in the mild mood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back